RemoteNOW is the must-to-have assistant for your Hisense 4K Vidaa Smart TV and the latest Hisense 4K Smart TV! Here are the major benefits:
- A smart TV remote substitutes your traditional remote control and supports voice command (only available for some models).
- Browse installed TV apps and easily manage them on your phone
- View broadcast TV channels and program information on your phone
- Show photos and videos from your phone on Hisense TV with simple taps
- 43", 49”, 50”, 55”, 65” H6E Series
- 43”, 55”, 65” H60x0E Series
- 43”, 50”, 55”, 65”, 75” H8E Series (supports voice service)
- 43”, 50”, 55”, 65”, 75” H80x0E Series (supports voice service)
- 55”, 65” H9E Series (supports voice service)
- 55”, 65” H90x0E Series (supports voice service)
-32", 40", 43" V5G Series(supports voice service)
-50", 55" V6G Series (supports voice service)
-50", 55", 65", 75" H8G Series
-65", 75" H9G Series
- Added support for more TV models (U5 series)
- Added support for sound transmission when palying TV sound by mobile phone
- Added support for screenshot (U5 series only)
- Other minor bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
No 'back' in touchpad
This app is OK. Make sure you turn on the 'share content' before use the app. (Developer: please make instructions notable in the app. spent a few min to figure out what was wrong.)
The most disappointing parts: no 'go back' in touchpad mode.... please fix!!!
It also would be great if the default interface is the remote instead of the 'Tv Content' after the connection. (or let users change the default in settings)
Inconsistent at best
Works off and on, but when it doesn’t and you can’t find the remote it makes you wanna pull your hair out. I have a H8G and a iPhone 11 Pro both connected over 5G, with no duplicate models in the house. I’m the only one with either specific device and still I can only turn on my TV through the app, once the TV turns on it finally gives me the option to connect to my TV, but to no avail as it disconnects. The app will then proceed to appear as if my TV had magically turned off again when in reality it’s powered on. The cycle repeats and no matter how many times I tell my TV to turn on as it’s the only way the app will allow me to connect it will then say it has turned back off. You want to know the definition of insanity? Doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result. That’s this app. Great TV, absolutely dogwater app.
Update: Tried to update and reinstall and now it doesn’t even detect my TV that’s connected to the same wifi band with all the content sharing settings turned on. The developers have no excuse for how much this app purely does not work.
Best ULED TV in it’s Class🏆 & Flawless App
Excellent Picture quality, Best all round in my personal opinion after being an avid Samsung fan my whole life, at least up UNTIL I reluctantly tried the all new ULED 4K HiSense TV and have to say it was the best decision I made and couldn’t expect more from a smart tv in 2020.
Unfortunately the ONLY thing letting this TV down is the built-in App Store it comes with from factory.
The VIDAA-U Smart is sadly anything but smart as 95% of the apps are useless as they are not English applications so besides Netflix, Showmax, DSTV-Now and You Tube the App Store is redundant.
Connecting successfully to this app was met with some challenges, however I found the problem was NOT the app itself but was from my Router that was found to be restricting a successful pairing of any of my devices to the TV.
Some quick changes to my router on an administrator level and I was able to connect all my devices to the TV seamlessly 🙌🏼
Thank you HiSense for this intuitive application and I look forward to some much needed added features in the not too distant future🏆
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Qingdao Hisense Media Networks LTD.
- 74.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Albanian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Uzbek
- Age Rating
- © Copyright (c) 2015年 com.hisense. All rights reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.