BEFORE YOUR WORKOUT: PLAN YOUR PROGRAM
• Download workout programs from our library
• Browse hundreds of illustrated exercises with interactive muscle diagrams
• Create your own workout programs with sets, reps, weights and rest intervals
• Specify exercise order, equipment settings and attachments
• Add supersets, giant sets, drop-sets and pyramids
• Share and download programs
DURING YOUR WORKOUT: CRUISE-CONTROL
• Check off exercises from your to-do list as you complete them
• Trigger pre-programmed rest timers automatically
• Keep track of where you are in your workout with your Apple Watch
• Notification Center widget shows next exercise and rest timers
• Switch seamlessly between your Apple Watch and iPhone with HandOff
• Log exercises from the lock screen with interactive notifications
AFTER YOUR WORKOUT: TRACK YOUR GAINS
• View charts and infographics that visualize your progress
• Log your body measurements
• Share data with Apple’s Health app
• Save workouts to Apple's Activity app (requires Apple Watch)
• Browse your workout calendar
• Share your workouts
• Backup your data to iCloud Drive, or export it to Excel or Numbers.
• Unlock full access to our Apple Watch app, so you can edit your workout and log exercises directly from your wrist
• Access exclusive exercises
• Help fund future development of the app. Thanks :D
Reps & Sets Premium is available as a monthly subscription ($0.99/month). You can subscribe and pay through your iTunes account. Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renew may be turned off after purchase by going to the ‘Manage Subscription’ page in settings. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable. The subscription will renew at the same cost.
Terms of service: https://repsandsetsapp.com/terms-of-use/
CREATED JUST FOR FOR IPHONE
(because we love Apple stuff)
• iOS look and feel
• Supports Retina HD & Super Retina screen sizes
• Apple Watch app
• HandOff between Apple Watch and iPhone
• Notification Center Today widget
• Interactive Notifications
• Health app integration ("HealthKit")
• Save workouts to Apple Watch Activity app
• Backup to iCloud Drive
Fixed a bug that prevented users from purchasing Premium, or restoring previous Premium purchases.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app but....
I’ve used it for severe years now, I believe since inception. It’s smooth, to the point, and user friendly. My only issue is the transition to the Apple Watch. It’s dependent to my phone. I’d like to use the app without my phone. Unfortunately I’ve stopped the subscription until that happens. Thank you for all you have given and I’m sure you will grow.
Perfect for logging / planning. Even better for graphing / history.
This has been my go to app for logging my "reps and sets" for a few years now.
About to go premium to try out on my Apple watch but the app on the phone is stellar as a stand alone product.
I am a firm believer in either one more rep or weight increase from the last time I did that exercise and this app allows me to easily track that goal and continually improve.
The history graphs are numerous and provide excellent quick reference (or a deep dive if you need it) to your history for individual exercises.
Perfect balance of being simplistic when logging during weight training and advanced when digging deeper to get a better understanding of my improvement over time.
Hoping the watch app allows me to leave my phone in the locker.
Great gym app (updated review)
U2: I can no longer use the watch as it always tries “Contacting iPhone”. I’ll stop my subscription until this is fixed. It’s unfortunate, this was such a good app.
U: it seems like the app is kind of forgotten. It’d be nice to get an update for iPhone X and some watch speed up. With the latest iOS & watchOS the app still kind of works but the UI tends to queue up exercises you completed and then all of a sudden finishes them.
For an app with a subscription fee I feel a small update to fix these issues is pretty important.
I use this app for every workout and after trying several others this is by far my favourite. It is simple, it lets you focus on lifting, it is well integrated with iOS and gives just the right amount of stats. However, the workouts (stock and downloadable) are a little lacking but once you set up your personal workouts that little hurdle becomes irrelevant.
Well worth the money
Developer Response ,
Hi. Thanks for the feedback. It's definitely not forgotten. We are working on an update which will add support for iPhone X and improve compatibility for watchOS 4 as well. It turned out we needed to do a major overhaul of rest timer notifications to support watchOS 4 and iOS 11, which is taking us longer than we anticipated. But there is an update coming soon.
- Repsio Ltd
- 97.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Repsio Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.