Your entire financial life in one app. Spend online and in-store at home and abroad, access trading, get your salary paid in, exchange currencies, and put money aside.
This is one app to manage all things money. Open an account in minutes to spend, budget, save, and invest, all in one secure place.
Master managing your everyday spending
- Spend securely with a card you control, where you can freeze and unfreeze with a tap. We’ll give you a virtual card straight away, so that you can link to Google or Apple Pay and start spending immediately while you wait for your physical card to arrive.
- Our award-winning security system is always keeping an eye on your card details - so shop online with peace of mind. Get an extra layer of protection when you pay online with virtual cards that self-destruct as soon as the purchase is complete.
- Get full visibility and control over your spending when you connect your external bank accounts to Revolut.*
- Easily track and control your subscriptions, direct debits, and recurring payments in one place.
- Master your money with smart analytics and budgeting tools to help you stay on track.
- You’ll unlock exclusive access to personalised discounts and cashback from brands you love so you can save more.
- Also, get access to Revolut Junior to teach your kids money skills for life.
Money borders are a thing of the past
- Instant and free, the way it should be: transfer money to Revolut users in more than 30 countries around the world.
- Get local bank details in-app to send and receive money to other bank accounts - locally and globally.
- From restaurant tabs to rental cars, easily split and settle bills in-app. Keep track of who's paid and nudge those who haven’t...Ahem.
- Send payment links to friends who haven't upgraded their financial life to Revolut yet.
When it comes to growing your money, look no further
- Discover Vaults to help you reach your money goals faster - round up your spare change or set up a regular transfer for something special.
- It's easier than ever to trade shares - start investing from just $1, commission-free. Capital at risk.
- Get in on action from just $1 when you go from cash to crypto in seconds.
-Go for gold and invest smarter in seconds with precious metals.
Act like a local wherever you travel
- Spend abroad and exchange at excellent rates with no hidden fees in more than 30 currencies.
- Get cash from ATMs all over the world without hidden fees - limits vary according to your plan.
- Upgrade to Premium or Metal to get exclusive access to overseas medical insurance and lots of other travel perks!
*Some of our products might not be available in your region yet, but we’re constantly working to get the full Revolut experience out there. Stay tuned for updates!
Welcome to Revolut.
We’ve made some tweaks and improvements under the hood in this version to make your Revolut experience even smoother.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Useless in its current form , please NOTE they will keep your SSN for at lease 5 years
As stated useless , allowed me to add money one (in 3 takes 20$, 20$, 50$) and since then which was a week ago it will only say you have reached the deposit limit. Support is always surprised at first that I can not add funds after 24 hours , then brings the new client issue and states that “in-time” the restrictions will relax. I tried to get specific information when I will be able to use my account but they don’t know. It is frustrating taking into consideration that they have my SSN , valid state issued ID address and my credit card on on file. Nobody is able to tell me anything - that is not how my other REAL BANKs react when I have a problem. On top of it which is not their fault but US regulatory they will keep your SSN (and other private info) FOR 5 YEARs after you close the account which personally is a big deal for me as I just wanted to try the app - agai it is useless for now. I found out from the support that the store it SECURELY with a third part behind the FIREWALL - just like Equifax or Credit One didn’t have firewalls. My info would be more secure on a FLOPPY disk stored in the attic above the garage.
Awful, useless and non working service and terrible, unknowledgeable, uncaring customer service.
This is not at all a service to trust or in which you can tell there is any care about the customer like there is in any other REAL banks.
I tried opening an account more than a week ago now and although they theoretically verified it, I am not allowed to do any operation with it whatsoever it’s like if they haven’t actually verified it. Also I keep getting asked my SSN every time I access the app for no reason as if it couldn’t save it and then it blocks me from doing anything. Customer service was absolutely useless and they couldn’t even understand what the problem was, and couldn’t give me any detail on it whatsoever not even in terms of when my currently useless account could possibly be fixed. So basically in their mind the client should be an absolute idiot who just wants to waist his time and should basically sit there with a useless account for who knows how long (maybe months? Maybe more? They don’t know, and don’t care apparently) willing to just wait and pray or waste time asking about progress to a clueless customer service.
Absolutely horrible impression with them, and when I asked if at least they would consider some incentive of some kind for this absurd lack of service they made clear that wouldn’t happen. That was the cherry on top for me. Clearly they have a bad service and absolutely don’t care at all avout their clients.
Incredibly awful service.
Money stolen, support as none.
Premium? No, thanks. Before anyone signs for premium... think twice and read on. I was a big fan and promoter of Revolut since the very begining, signing up many friends. After moving to another conutry i chose the premium service and black account, which worked fine till i went on a trip... leaving for 800 km long trip i took with me my revo black card to be used as primary one. I charged it as needed. Worked fine on day 1 and 2, on day 3 my balance went low and i recharged from another card... and it happened. Account got charged and locked and i was instructed to chat. Getting support took almost AN HOUR. And they could do nothing, just offered a number of excuses. Account with all money was blocked and i was left in the middle of Italy, some 400 km from home. Support was incompetent, not wishing to resolve the thing immediately, but instructing to check it in a couple of days. Now, 2 days after i am still without my funds that i placed to revolut account... waiting. If i hadn’t got a backup card ... i would stay in foreign country without any money due to “sophiaticated security system” and priority black account support. My money is practically stolen and no one cared. Shame... so unless you want to experience an immediate fund shortage... i advise to check n26, monese or any other providers, that care for customers even without charging them almost 15 euros a month for a service, that is later not preforming!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Revolut Ltd
- 621.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Revolut Ltd
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.