New to our app?
Join millions of customers who use this app for simple and safe everyday banking. Our app is fast, convenient and secure – keeping your bank details private at all times.
What you can do
• Log on quickly and securely with Touch ID, Face ID or three characters from your memorable information
• Manage your account – check balances and pending payments
• You can now block or cancel subscriptions in the app, just search for “subscriptions” in the app to find out more
• Set up Direct Debits and standing orders
• Pay in cheques
• Easily transfer money and make payments to UK and international accounts
• Get your Travel Money delivered for free to your home or local branch
• Send money securely outside the UK or in a foreign currency
• Receive notifications about payments and spending insights on your current account
• View your PIN or request a new one
• Easily request a new card, report lost or stolen cards, freeze them and order replacements
• Quickly find and view transactions and statements
• Update your contact details
You can find plenty of other information in the app by using our ‘Search’ tool, as well as our handy ‘Help hub’.
All you need is:
• The phone number that you’ve registered with us
• A Lloyds Bank personal, Lloyds Bank Islands personal, or Sterling international account
Keeping you safe online
We use the latest online security measures to protect your money, your personal information and your privacy.
How we’ll contact you
Using our app won’t affect how we contact you. Our emails will address you by your title and surname, and include the last four digits of your account number, or the last three digits of your postcode. Any texts we send will come from LLOYDSBANK. Be wary of any message that differs from this – it could be a scam.
Your phone’s signal and functionality may affect your service. Terms and conditions apply.
When you use this app we collect anonymous location data to help combat fraud, fix bugs and improve future services.
Touch ID requires at least iPhone 5s running iOS 10.0 or above or iPad (5th generation), iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, or iPad mini 3 (or later models). Face ID requires either iPhone X or later models, or iPad Pro with Face ID capability (2018 onwards).
Everyday Offers is available to Lloyds Bank UK personal current account customers, excluding Basic Account holders, aged 18+ with a debit/credit card who bank online. Terms and conditions apply.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad Pro, iPhone, Touch ID and Face ID are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Save the Change® is a registered trademark of Lloyds Bank plc.
Lloyds Bank plc (registered in England and Wales (no. 2065), registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN). Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278.
Look out for the new Save & Invest space at the top of your app's homepage. Your savings accounts and investments can now also be found here. If you would like to open a savings account or start investing, you can find out more about these products in the space too.
Ratings and Reviews
My life is so much easier
I travel a lot so having access to my account to process all sorts of transactions or updates to my account with just a click of a few buttons is super awesome. Makes my life definitely a lot more easier
Should be compatible with the iPhone 6 and later
Overall the app is good. Normally basic features (account summary and bank transfer) are easy to use. But one thing must be improved is the compatibility with larger screens. On the iPhone 5 it looks pretty fine but on the iPhone 6 and later everything seems to be enlarged, e.g. The icons and the text. It's been so many years since the iPhone 6 was launched. Hope this is going to be fixed in the next release.
Overseas Lloyd’s Bank Customer
I have been a loyal customer of Lloyd’s for decades, and I now live overseas. There are two main gripes I have.
1. When I log in from anything but my phone, the safety verification asks for my phone number and it’s not recognised, and as a result shuts me out of my account.
2. On bank statements I wish the credits were put in the same place - it would save a great deal of time for me to find them. Top or bottom, doesn’t matter.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Lloyds Banking Group
- 282.2 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2011, Lloyds Bank
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.