Handy utility from Jason Withers created to easily find the ring size in the different countries. There are some unique features supported by the app:
- choose metric or imperial units
- choose diameter or circumference
- use visual guides for more precise measuring
- supports sizes of the USA, Australia, United Kingdom, Europe, Japan and China
- easily share your ring size on social networks
Also we have integrated our "Engagement & Wedding Rings" catalogue and Instagram feed from Jason Withers into this app. You can request quotes through the "Enquire by email" function of the app. One of our expert jewellery consultants will then respond to the enquiry and assist you with your query.
- Instagram feed has been removed from the app
- added support for dark mode in iOS 13
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Worked like a charm!!!
I bought a ring to give as a gift, and I wasn’t sure if it was the right size. (I bought it from a third seller) This app was just what I needed!
Great in a fix!
Saved my life Christmas shopping, awesome app
I used this to get my ring size. It measured 7. I was a bit skeptical cause my hands/fingers are small. When I got my actual ring, it was 3 sizes too big. Had to send the ring back for 5.5.
Developer Response ,
Verify that you have used the correct measurement system. The app use are sizes for both US/CA and JP/CN. Both systems use a digital designation, but if in America the size of the ring is 4, then in Japan the same ring will already have size 7.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.