Reach your running goals with the ASICS Runkeeper™ app. Track exercise, set measurable goals and see progress along the way—whether you’re just getting into running, training for a race or trying to PR, we can help.
MOTIVATION TO MOVE
• Track workouts: Record activities like running, walking, biking, hiking and more manually or with GPS.
• Set goals: Maybe you want to get faster, run farther or lose a little weight. No matter your goal, we’ll coach you there.
• Listen to audio: Choose from six motivating voices that you can customize to relay your pace, distance and time (English only), plus iTunes and Spotify integration.
• Follow a plan: Routines lead to progress. Choose a personalized plan that will help get you out the door, day after day.
• Stay motivated: Join in-app challenges, get exercise rewards, participate in virtual running groups and share achievements.
• See progress: It’s what this is all about. We’ll log your stats to show you how you’re progressing against your running goals.
• Get more with Runkeeper Go™: Upgrade to our premium experience to make progress toward your racing goals, from 5Ks to marathons. Take advantage of race-training plans from the ASICS Institute of Sport Science, detailed progress insights (like side-by-side workout comparisons and weather data), prescribed workouts and live tracking.
SYNC WITH EASE
• Apple Watch integration: Leave your phone at home and still track stats. (Named App Store Best of 2015!)
• Bluetooth connectivity: Sync up with wireless headphones and heart-rate monitors.
• Fitness tracker integration: Connect your Garmin, Fitbit and other styles in seconds.
• Partner apps: Connect with other top health apps like Fitbit, MyFitnessPal and more.
*Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
In this version we’ve resolved some crashes specific to iOS 13.
Ratings and Reviews
July30, 2919; I have been using the paid version and enjoy it. There are a few things I will put on here because I am not electronic savvy and can’t figure out how to contact Runkeeper. 1-what happed to horse riding? 2-why do I have to pick an active for a goal-for example I want to set a distance goal. I have to pick from about 5 different activities. Well what if I walk one day and go for a hike the next day and after that I run. Only one of the activities are counted. 3-why is it so hard to contact you? I really do enjoy the app. There are just a few things that I would like to see improved on.
I really like this app. I am able to pace myself. This app helps me to see see how fast I am walking real time. I like the challenges. They help to keep me motivated. It is fun to see were you have walked using the map. It would be nice though if it could sense that I stopped. It messes up my average pace when I stop and it keeps timing me. I just have the free version so far.
A solid app again
This is the best use of a smartphone I know of. For anyone who runs, walks, bikes or does any activity that involves moving around outside this app is a perfect idea. I have used it for a long time now and wouldn't know what to do without it! Get it. You won't regret it.
This app is working well again for the most part. There are still some features I don't like and the total separation (allegedly) of Apple Watch from the app on the iPhone seemed an overreaction to the inability to program them to work well together while other apps ran. Now, I am back to using the iPhone for Runkeeper. It still shows on the Watch but it doesn't track there. I run a different app on Watch as a backup because sometimes a glitch doesn't allow the workout to track right.
I used to be the biggest advocate of this app but now that it is part of Asics I am less impressed by it. Like Map My Run (now Under Armour) the quality does not benefit from a bigger company grabbing up the apps. I would say now it remains my favorite but still lacks the simple matter of showing my heart rate (as read by my Apple Watch) on my running screen. Sometimes it makes an appearance when I am walking but I would love to have it show when running but no such luck. And yes, I have made that selection in the app so there is really no excuse for it other than weak programming.
I'd say get it if you are a runner but don't expect too much.
Developer Response ,
So sorry for the frustration here! There's a link to submit a support request at the end of every article in our Help Center. You can also reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org - we're always happy to help!
Great app for staying motivated and tracking your runs
I’m only using the free version so I can’t give it 5, not knowing what it’s like to have the full version. For the free version, it does a great job of keeping track of mileage and average pace and the number of runs or other exercise activities you've completed. The reminders to run are also great for keeping you motivated. Using the average pace is better than having it notify you of current pace at intervals, which seems more inconsistent and unreliable as it gave me wild variations throughout my runs. I like the challenges too. I run anywhere from 3-9 miles on a given day, about 3 times a week. It also has a training schedule if you need one to train for a marathon. I wish the list of alternative activities would include an option for me to customize and add one to the list instead of just having to pick "other" but maybe that comes with the paid version. Overall, the perfect app for a novice or avid runner. Not sure if it’s perfect for the regular marathoner but I used it on my half marathon and thought it was great. I like the more recent feature of it automatically detecting a pause in your workout so you don’t have to manually do it every time and refresh it when you start up again. That was a nuisance before. Glad they included that now.
- RunKeeper, LLC
- 164.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © FitnessKeeper, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Runkeeper Go Monthly $9.99
- Runkeeper Go Yearly $39.99
- Runkeeper Go Quarterly $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.