Whether you’re just starting out on your fitness journey or a seasoned runner, you’ll find the features and tools needed to stay on track and motivated to hit your goals. Get customizable Training Plans, personalized coaching tips to make running feel easier, and more. Stay inspired with a community of over 60 million athletes all supporting your shared commitment to health and fitness.
- Named Top 10 Apps for Runners by The Guardian
- Featured in the NY Times, TechCrunch, Wired, & TIME
- Voted Best Running App Readers' Choice on About.com
CONNECT WITH APPS AND WEARABLES
- Track runs directly from your Apple Watch app and get visual, haptic, and audio progress updates in real-time.
- Connect Under Armour connected shoes to the app and wearable devices for a Premium experience, more data to improve your run, and route tracking.
- Sync with the latest apps and most wearables, including Apple Health, Apple Watch, Garmin, Fitbit, Jawbone, and more.
- Take control of nutrition by connecting with MyFitnessPal for a comprehensive look at your calorie intake and burn.
TRACK AND MAP YOUR WORKOUTS
- Log over 600+ activities with the largest selection of activities, including: running, cycling, walking, gym workouts, cross training, yoga, and more.
- Get real-time audio coaching on GPS-tracked runs, with customizable voice for stats like pace, distance, and elevation.
- Connect with 400+ devices to import and analyze all your data in one place.
- Track your shoes' mileage with Gear Tracker. Get notified when it’s time for a new pair to avoid injuries.
- Use Routes to find nearby places to run, save your favorite paths, add new ones, and share with others.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
- See what friends are doing on your Activity Feed. Whether just getting into fitness or competing to win—there’s always someone there to motivate you.
- Get social and share workouts on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Join Challenges to compete with others, climb the leaderboard, and win awesome prizes.
TRAIN LIKE A PRO WITH MVP PREMIUM FEATURES
- Unlock the best tools to turn your goals into achievable plans with a Premium membership.
- Use Live Tracking to share real-time running location and give loved ones peace of mind.
- Execute Training Plans and reach weight loss or distance goals with personalized plans that adapt dynamically to your fitness level as you improve.
- Monitor & analyze heart rate zones to adjust your training based on goals.
- Set a goal for your run and stay on track with audio coach updates, including pace, cadence, distance, duration, calories, and more.
If you upgrade to a premium MVP subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month, while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year, or USD 2.50 per month. Your subscription renews automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be canceled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a premium subscription to MVP.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
MapMyRun is part of the world’s largest digital health & fitness community, Under Armour Connected Fitness: MapMyFitness, UA Record, Endomondo, & MyFitnessPal. Apps built to empower healthy and active lifestyles with one mission—to make you better.
In this release:
We’ve addressed the instability issues associated with iOS 13. You’ll see improvements as we continue to build a better experience for you.
Ratings and Reviews
This app suddenly got better a few days ago.
I like to keep track of my running mileage and pace. It helps motivate me since I've aged (now 74) and all 12 of my running buddies have given it up so I'm mostly running alone.
Also I moved across town recently and the app gives me a map and keeps track of my distance so I can explore and go in a different direction every day.
The best recent change is that it stops when I stop. I'm so compulsive that I frequently would pause the app while waiting for a red light or to stretch a tight tendon but I'm also forgetful when the endorphins are working and I would forget to restart the tracking. This feature seems very reliable. Now even if I get home at the end of a run and forget to turn it off it patiently waits without racking up more time.
I don't know how many runs it will store. My previous app was not only twitchy and unreliable but it would suddenly lose my old runs. I would like an option to store old data in the cloud.
Tracking issues. Auto pausing and bad for indoors.
Indoor 10lap/mile, 8lap/mile tracks are too tight for the gps to track distance accurately. I find I’ll run 4 miles and the app will say I ran 2.4 or something but will keep the 4 mile time. So I’ll run 4 miles in 35 min and the app will say distance: 2.4mi, time: 35 min. ALSO, I find that when I am running and I walk for 5 seconds, then start running again, the app will pause the run, I have auto pause off. I will continue the run and the app will no longer be tracking. 4 stars because everything else is good. Data and such. Also, it could use more challenges, other running apps have more challenges people complete on a monthly basis to earn virtual medals, it just makes things more interesting. 5k, 10k, 15k runs to earn a medal, and have people compete with each other (leaderboard of fastest times) etc. I would really appreciate MORE CHALLENGES like on a weekly or monthly basis? Would be cool. Excuse the use of bold letters in “more challenges” not trying to yell with large font but more so attract attention to the need of more challenges haha. Pleeeeease. $30 a year subscription for 2 year long challenges??? And some other small medals and stuff. It would encourage people to run more if you had lots of small challenges that people can earn small virtual medals to brag about, that add onto their profile for others to see progress and such.
This app makes my Apple Watch worthless
I’ve been using this app for many years. I even bought an Apple Watch as a companion to this app for running, biking, and walking the dog. I like that it communicates with myfitnesspal
But here’s the rub. When this app is installed on my Apple Watch, it starts itself, runs in the background, and kills my watch battery before the end of the work day. A watch that does before the end of your work day is not very useful. I have to go I. To the phone and kill the app, then kill the app on the watch, and even by then it seems the Watch has opened the app on the phone again already. I spend 10 minutes fussing with it when I notice it’s doing that just so that I can make sure my watch battery won’t be drained in 6 hours. It’s fine when I remove this app. It’s even fine some of the time when I have the app on. I don’t run with my Apple Watch anymore because of this app. It’s pretty annoying. I’ve talked to support about it and they basically shrugged me off and said they’ve never heard of anyone else having that problem so it must be me.
It’s a great app if they can fix that glitch, but until then, I can’t use it with my Apple Watch, which I bought specifically to use with this app.
Developer Response ,
So sorry to hear you encountered some issues with the Apple Watch app. This issue has been fixed, so you shouldn't encounter it anymore. If you do have any issues along these lines, please let us know!
- Under Armour, Inc.
- 371.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 Under Armour Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly MVP $5.99
- Annual MVP $29.99
- Monthly MVP $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.