On the go with SBB Mobile – it’s easier and more efficient.
With over three million users, SBB Mobile is the most popular public transport app in Switzerland. The app offers you simple and personalised timetable enquiries. You can buy tickets and Day Passes for national long-distance services or for any regional fare network in Switzerland with just two clicks. Your travelcards (GA travelcards, Half-Fare travelcards, seven25, regional travelcards etc.) can also be loaded really easily onto your SwissPass and then shown to the ticket inspector in digital format for added convenience.
What’s more, SBB Mobile keeps you updated throughout your journey with real-time information about delays and transfer times. The app also brings you exclusive ticket offers such as the Saver Day Pass and supersaver tickets.
Your benefits with SBB Mobile:
Touch timetable – the most personal type of timetable enquiry.
• Simply swipe to connect your departure and arrival points on the touch timetable for the timetable enquiry you need.
• You can store the destinations you use most often or even postal addresses in a tile with personal images to create your very own touch timetable.
Buy tickets more easily and efficiently.
• Buy your ticket for anywhere in Switzerland in just two clicks.
• Enjoy travel at particularly low prices with supersaver tickets and Saver Day Passes.
• Your travelcards on your SwissPass have been applied.
• Save your friends, partner or entire family as accompanying passengers in the app itself for when you buy tickets.
• Pay for your tickets by: monthly invoice, TWINT, Apple Pay, PostFinance Card, Reka-Card or Credit card.
EasyRide – SBB automatic ticketing.
• Check in, hop on and set off.
• EasyRide will charge you for the correct ticket based on the route you have travelled.
Your digital travel companion that also helps with transfers.
• When you buy a ticket, the relevant journey will be saved on the homepage.
• Even if you aren’t buying a ticket, you can save a journey manually to get notifications.
• During your journey, you will be updated with information about delays and transfer times.
SwissPass Mobile: display your public transport travelcards digitally.
• Then simply show any of your public transport travelcards (GA travelcards, Half-Fare travelcards, seven25 and regional travelcards) on your SwissPass.
• When it comes to ticket inspection, just open SBB Mobile and show the SwissPass Mobile screen to the ticket inspector.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us:
• General bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is so helpful for finding routes around Switzerland, helped me make the most of my Swiss travel pass. Can not recommend this enough and wish other transit apps took after it.
The best transportation app I have used
This official Swiss public transportation application has everything one wants and more, but in a very simple and easy to figure out user interface. First of all, you may create an account and enter your credit card info so that you don’t have to worry about buying tickets.
You can search for departure and arrival destinations by date and time and get a ton of options for train connections with timetables and platform numbers so that you will not have to worry about anything. You can also drag and drop your favorite destinations and buy tickets in advance or while you are onboard the train.
The greatest feature though is called Easy ride. You don’t have to buy a ticket. You just swipe to hop on and swipe when you hop off. Once you have reached your final destination, regardless of the number of trains or buses you have changed, the app calculates the lowest fair and charges your credit card directly. You can view past trips, repeat routes, set a home location and get the best options to get there, etc.
Developer Response ,
Hi there. Thank you very much for your detailed and positive feedback. It is nice that you share your experiences here. We are naturally delighted that you like SBB Mobile and EasyRide so much and that you enjoy using them. We wish you a pleasant journey. Ride on! Kind regards.
I have had this app for a while, but it proved it's value this past weekend. I was stuck out of the country during the European flight stoppage due to the volcanic ash and was able to use this app to help me get back home. Not only was I able to see what my train options were, but it also provided me with real time updates on the status of the train.
This came in very handy during the last leg of the journey when the conductor kept making announcements in French that I did not understand. I checked the app and by checking the details of my train schedule I found out what was going on - the train was so delayed that it was going to be end its route as soon as we arrived in Basel, Switzerland instead of completing the journey to Zurich. The app even had the information of the train that I was supposed to take to finish the journey.
This app is a must for anyone living in or planning to visit Switzerland.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 139.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.1 or later.
English, French, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 SBB Personenverkehr
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.