On the go with SBB Mobile – it’s easier and more efficient.
With over three million users, SBB Mobile is the most popular public transport app in Switzerland. The app offers you simple and personalised timetable enquiries. You can buy tickets and Day Passes for national long-distance services or for any regional fare network in Switzerland with just two clicks. Your travelcards (GA travelcards, Half-Fare travelcards, seven25, regional travelcards etc.) can also be loaded really easily onto your SwissPass and then shown to the ticket inspector in digital format for added convenience.
What’s more, SBB Mobile keeps you updated throughout your journey with real-time information about delays and transfer times. The app also brings you exclusive ticket offers such as the Saver Day Pass and supersaver tickets.
Your benefits with SBB Mobile:
Touch timetable – the most personal type of timetable enquiry.
• Simply swipe to connect your departure and arrival points on the touch timetable for the timetable enquiry you need.
• You can store the destinations you use most often or even postal addresses in a tile with personal images to create your very own touch timetable.
Buy tickets more easily and efficiently.
• Buy your ticket for anywhere in Switzerland in just two clicks.
• Enjoy travel at particularly low prices with supersaver tickets and Saver Day Passes.
• Your travelcards on your SwissPass have been applied.
• Save your friends, partner or entire family as accompanying passengers in the app itself for when you buy tickets.
• Pay for your tickets by:
Monthly invoice, TWINT, Apple Pay, PostFinance Card, Reka-Card or Credit card.
Your digital travel companion that also helps with transfers.
• When you buy a ticket, the relevant journey will be saved on the homepage.
• Even if you aren’t buying a ticket, you can save a journey manually to get notifications.
• During your journey, you will be updated with information about delays and transfer times.
SwissPass Mobile: display your public transport travelcards digitally.
• Then simply show any of your public transport travelcards (GA travelcards, Half-Fare travelcards, seven25 and regional travelcards) on your SwissPass.
• When it comes to ticket inspection, just open SBB Mobile and show the SwissPass Mobile screen to the ticket inspector.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us:
General bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome App- can't do without it in Switzerland
I just LOVED it! That's why writing a late night review while still in Switzerland. If you don't have a data plan like me, I looked up all my routes in the hotel the night before and took pictures of the timetable/ schedules that I can pull up offline anytime.
Mid you enter arrival and departure cities and time if you want, the app gives all the train timings with connections, and where to change platforms, platform numbers etc. every so many minutes. Very simple and easy.
The changing platforms are usually next to each other so take the train right across and the times given are usually few minutes apart- that's why I love the app and the Swiss transport system.
Mostly the trains have same times weekdays and run about every 20-60 minutes depending on the route.
The timetables at the stations and the little timetable books given at the station as well as the tourist information services are awesome.
I have had this app for a while, but it proved it's value this past weekend. I was stuck out of the country during the European flight stoppage due to the volcanic ash and was able to use this app to help me get back home. Not only was I able to see what my train options were, but it also provided me with real time updates on the status of the train.
This came in very handy during the last leg of the journey when the conductor kept making announcements in French that I did not understand. I checked the app and by checking the details of my train schedule I found out what was going on - the train was so delayed that it was going to be end its route as soon as we arrived in Basel, Switzerland instead of completing the journey to Zurich. The app even had the information of the train that I was supposed to take to finish the journey.
This app is a must for anyone living in or planning to visit Switzerland.
Essential for travelling by Train in Switzerland! We used it for a month and it worked great. Suggestions - it would be nice it the schedules could be accessed without needing wifi or data roaming. Also, it would be great to be able to narrow search parameters to only include trains that take bikes (that would've been helpful for us anyways). One more thing! A map of the specific train to show where the 1st class/2nd class carriages are as well as where the bike carriage is (sometimes it's a separate carriage, sometimes not) so you know where to stand on the platform.
- 94.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 SBB Personenverkehr
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.