Scrolling with ease :)
A must-have extension for every mouse user!
Warning: very addictive! :)
Scroll Anywhere enables you to easily scroll pages with middle (right / left) mouse button without touching a scrollbar.
Just hold the middle button and move mouse up-down or left-right.
In the Options page you can customize scrolling behavior and switch to "grab and drag" style.
Warning: very addictive! :)
- Momentum allows you to throw page to scroll it faster (just like on your phone)
- Middle / Right / Left (experimental) mouse buttons are supported, see the Options page
- Auto-disable on specified domains / sub-domains
- Grab and drag scroll like on your phone
- Multiplier to speed-up or slow down
- On key down enable / disable
- Custom scrolling cursor
- does not work inside browser specific pages like the sidebar
- does not work inside other extensions pages
- scrolling with left mouse button is experimental and it may cause issues on some poorly designed pages
- scrolling with right mouse button works well, but it blocks context menu => use triple right-click to open context menu or click while holding Shift button
This is a cumulative release of these 3 versions:
- fixed Options page being displayed too soon, before data migration
- fixed broken scrolling with left button
- fixing runtime errors in the console
- fixed broken dynamic styles (scrollbars)
- fixed save button icons in Options page
- fixed errors on XML pages
Version 8.8 - some new features and A LOT of fixes:
- added option to set 3 distinct scrolling cursors based on the scrolling - vertical / horizontal / both
- added Fixed axis X/Y lock
- disabled closing popup after click
- new font for testing page
- releasing a scrolling modifier key will now correctly stop scrolling
- default Axis lock is now strict, not smart
- fixed scrolling collision on pages that implements custom scrolling (by blocking "mosedown" event)
- Momentum upgrade - you can now stop momentum with any mouse button without worrying you click something on the page
- Momentum with left button now supports continuous scrolling without text selection - as long as the page is moving, similar to phones
- fixed broken Momentum when using option: "Enable scrolling when key is down"
- increased max. Multiplier to 20
- upgrade to Webpack 5 and new libs
- refactoring old code and preparing for Manifest V3
- fixed the sudden jump up when try to scroll down and you are already down
- fixed broken scrolling in some nested flex elements
Ratings and Reviews
The browser that needed it the most.
ScrollAnywhere for Safari was something I just never thought would happen. But, it has. How it works: holding a mouse button of your choosing tricks the computer into thinking you are click-dragging both scroll bars at the same time. If you read that right, then you realize this is vastly different (superior) to traditional middle-mouse-button auto-scroll that scrolls at a speed relative to how far away you move from the point you initially middle clicked. It's free on firefox and chrome if you want to try before you buy.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Juraj Masiar
- 4 MB
- Requires macOS 10.14 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Juraj Mäsiar
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.