Shuttle Shuffle is a puzzle game where aliens, scattered after a chaotic landing, have to find their shuttle back.
Rules and gameplay are easy to pick up and very intuitive, which makes Shuttle Shuffle a game suitable for the whole family.
Something special about the game is that players can -in a few seconds- create their own levels and share them to challenge other players. Everyone can take up the challenge and try to find a better solution!
- Create your own levels with the integrated level editor
- Challenge your friends and beat their scores
- Neverending puzzling : 72 campaign levels and hundreds of user levels created every day
- Play at your own pace to figure out the perfect solution with no time limit
- 34 achievements
- A fun experience suitable for all ages
"This is really cute twist on a clear-the-board type game. (...) it is highly recommended. This will keep you puzzling for ages." - Puzzle Nation
"Shuttle Shuffle is a good game. It’s fun, challenging and the aliens are cute." - Puzzle Game App
Awards & Recognition:
- nominated for "Indie Prize Europe 2015"
- "Game Art Exhibition" : Artwork exposed at Musée Fabre, Montpellier, France from November 2014 to January 2015
Want to be a fan ?
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ShuttleShuffle
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ShuttleShuffle
- Website: http://www.shuttle-shuffle.com
Having any problems? Any suggestions? We would love to hear from you! You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Shuttle Shuffle is completely free to play, but you can also purchase some items within the game for real money. Just disable in app purchases on your device if you don't want to use this feature.
Various bugfixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Lozange Lab
- 96.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Lozange Lab
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock World 2: Luna $0.99
- Unlock World 3: Zigma $0.99
- Pack of 20 hint points $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.