Welcome to Sketch Wars!
A wacky tower defense game with crazy animations, enemies and look.
Test your strategy skills in a unique looking tower defense game.
Defend your kingdom from hand drawn sketched creatures arriving from an evil source.
They got to our lands and we need your help to stop them!
Build defense towers, use spells, use your strategy, unlock and upgrade new towers!
Push the enemies back and find out where are they coming from, then you could stop them! And thus be an amazing strategic genius!
Use your strategy skills and build your defenses.
Also You can now control manually you defense towers by clicking them (also see their effective range).
But be carful! Manual firing defense towers will not fire automatically so choose your battles
Start now its fun!
• 20 levels that spreading on 5 different worlds. You must find your way and stop those enemies arriving from these lands. You start at the Jungle defending the small villages got attacked at first, then you find out how evil a land can really be... considering its sketch.. Using no colors...
• 12 Unique defense towers! Each of them can be upgraded 3 levels so honestly its more
defense towers are of 3 main types:
Why the quote unquote Gods you might ask? Well you'l see
• 19 Enemy types! They are divided to 7 sub families of evil. You see they are pretty weirdish. You will need to pick your defense strategy wise to stop the advance once
• 8 Magic spell to help you stop the flood of enemies, If you upgrade them enough
They can be truly unstoppable tools of your strategy
• Manual fire mode for towers. You can select a defense tower by clicking it and manually fire with where ever you click
Well, We love you! Come play!
- Small bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Enjoyed the heck out of this
This was a really fun and at times challenging game. A Very original TD game. The creator definitely has a creative mind and sense of humor. The only bummer is that I finished all 20 levels... where’s the next level?
By the way, it’s totally worth paying for the add free option because you rack up point much faster. Plus creators like this deserve our support.
Developer Response ,
wow! Thank you for the kind words - highly appreciate this.
Theoretically the 20th level is the last one :)
I working on more and more trying to improve my craft with each one. You can
find more details on my studio website
again thank you - these feedbacks are like rocket fuel to me :)
Would’ve gladly paid $6-$10 but...
This is a 5 star game with a 1 star pay model. Yes it’s free but game progression doesn’t reward you enough to upgrade anything. You’ll quickly learn that watching videos pays out more than anything else here. The problem with this is that I will probably get bored of watching videos before finishing the game.
It’s a real shame! The App Store is STARVING for premium TD games and this could have easily premiered in the top 5. What a shame...
P.s. the gameplay is awesome and the animations are classic! I love how the arrows stick in the opponents’ bodies and how the bodies pile up...so sad. :( !!!!!
Developer Response ,
Wow! first of all, Thanks! I was not expecting so much love for the gameplay.
About the ads balancing, it mite be too much. At the end of the day this thing needs to be profitable for me to be able to create more games and improve on this one.
I would definitely consider switching to no ads model. And definitely going balance down a bit the ads with higher end level reward for version 0.9.3 (version 0.9.2 is already in review and going to be released in the following days)
Thanks for your feedback its super valuable
The design and story is playful and fun. The help/directions are easy to find and to understand.
• There is a really long lag between pressing the speed up button and the game actually changing speed. (flaw)
• You can't place or upgrade towers while the game is paused. (preference)
• The sketchiness of the graphics can make the game seem cluttered and visually confusing. However, there may not be any way to retain the playfulness and also clean up the visuals, so IDK. (preference?)
• Text *definitely* needs to be easier to read—more space between words? Less space between letters? (flaw)
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback, super important to me!
about the your notes:
1. I know this is such a painful point that was bugging me. Problem is the whole speed up logic is so over complicated code wise that this is the best I could achieve. Ill try to improve on that a little bit.
2. this is intentional other wise you could "cheat" and stop the game when the levels start to escalate quickly
3. You are so right about this one.. believe it or not this is after A LOT of clutter cleaning since launch.. I got this feedback a lot.. and if you could see the first version you would know how much worse it was.. ill try to clean it even more
4. the text actually is my handwrite (I created my own font :)). Ill think about improving on letter spacing.. maybe on the font itself
Again, thank you so much for this it really warms my heart to see people care on improving on this.. also, happy you had fun playing it :)
if you want to send more issues/requests/suggestions you can email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- eli shulga
- 29.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Shugo Studios
- In-App Purchases
- Go Premium $3.99
- Huge Skulls Pile $2.99
- Skulls Pile $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.