The simplest way to reduce food waste in your kitchen is "Smart Kitchen".
Did you know that 300 tons of food is wasted every 5 seconds? What if we say that 72% of this amount is wasted in homes and processing. 64 million tons of food is wasted in homes and in the processing stage, of which 47 million tons are caused by households.
The most obvious reason of food waste is simply because households buy too much or items that are too large for their requirements. This overshopping can be caused by:
○ No or too little pre-shop planning
○ Lack of knowledge what is in the storage/fridge
○ Shopping frequency
○ Expiry date
To avoid food waste; create a shopping list, keep track of what you've bought and used, cook as much as you need and store them under the right conditions.
With Smart Kitchen, you can list the products you have purchased, categorize them, and quickly create a shopping list. You can add the expiry date and recommended consumption date of the products you have purchased.
• Create lists for your fridge, pantry, freezer, shopping, grocery and more
• Add expiry date, category and amount to your items
• Copy and move items between lists
• Smart Reminder: Get notification before your items expired!
• Smart suggestion: Suggests the most relevant items as you type, our catalog has 300 + items and boost every day
Save money and stop waste now!
- Finally we are starting send you notifications. Allow notifications and get reminders before your items expired!
Email email@example.com for any questions or feedback.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Needs more info
Have it on my iPhone. How do I get the list onto my iPad without typing everything again. And then adjusting the is list as I use it without doing it manually on both devices. Need to know how to sync them
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review. Now we are working on several new features. One of them is user sign-in. Once we release these exciting updates, user can able to sync the lists with multiple devices. Stay tuned.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.