Welcome to KitchenPal - The one 'shopping & kitchen' app to rule them all! Shared Grocery Lists, Pantry Tracking, Barcode Scanning, Product & Nutritional Comparison, Meal Planning, Family organizer, and Recipe Ideas - all rolled into one, great award-winning app (Recommended by NPR, Healthline and more).
KitchenPal learns and provides suggestions the more you use it, just like a smart assistant. Use one or all the features. Share your kitchen and shopping lists with family. Upgrade to Premium and family members are upgraded for free.
Save time & money - never forget another product while shopping, minimise food wastage through automated pantry checks, and with tasty & healthy recipes recommended based on your ingredients at home, easily plan meals together with your family.
- Create your shopping list for groceries in seconds, incl. quantities
- Easily scan barcodes & compare Nutritional Scores between different brands & products before adding to your shopping list
- Share grocery lists with others, and mange it together in real-time
- Easily access past shopping lists & track your purchases
- Receive automated recommendations based on your pantry inventory tracker [recently finished, running low, frequently bought] and favourite recipes
- Easily organize your kitchen into pantry, fridge food, freezer, cleaning supplies, etc (even a bar section) or create your own*
- Set quantities & food expiry dates: ideal for pantry check and as food inventory tracker (we detect expiry automatically for items like fridge food / produce)
- Receive alerts before expiry date
- Add your favourite brands by using the barcode scanner function* (our library contains 4Mn+ products from most major grocers)
- Share & sync the app with your family and manage pantry inventory together
- Easily move items from the pantry to your shopping list
INGREDIENT TO RECIPES
- Search recipes by ingredient from millions of tasty recipes & ideas
- Link to the pantry manager and automatically get recipes which match your existing food inventory (not available on any other recipe app)
- Find fridge recipes keeping your health & diet in mind (Keto*, Low FODMAP*, Gluten free, vegan, etc)
- Keep fit with light and healthy recipes (with nutritional information for easy tracking in fitness apps)
- Add missing ingredients or your favourite recipes to your grocery list with a single click
- Upload your own recipes* and share with others
- Add recipes by meal to your calendar; days or weeks in advance*
- Send your meal planner to your Shopping List (incl. the option to automatically ignore ingredients already in your kitchen)
- Fill in your profile details to get personalised nutritional recommendations
- Set your specific diet preferences & allergies (gluten free, lactose free, vegetarian, vegan, no shellfish, etc)
- Choose between Metric or U.S. Measurements & set preferred currency
- An in-built tracker that helps save money & reduce food wastage
Upgrade to our Premium services to be able to:
- Scan Unlimited Items to the Kitchen
- Upload your own recipes
- Plan your Meals
- Export Your Pantry List
- Create Custom Storage Sections in the Kitchen
- Set Filters while searching recipes [Keto & Low FODMAP, or by Cuisine, Prep Time, etc]
Still wondering if KitchenPal is for you?
- Easily add items using barcode scanner, voice or text input
- Customise your kitchen layout (food cupboard, fridge, freezer, garage, etc)
- Use fridge food expiry & pantry inventory tracker to reduce waste & save money
- Create a new grocery list in seconds, based on an automated pantry check (never forget milk, eggs, etc)
- Manage & share Shopping List or Kitchen with others (family organizer)
- Find healthy recipes to cook linked to your food inventory, or search recipes by ingredient
The usual small bug fixes and improvements to continue to make KitchenPal your favourite groceries and kitchen management app.
Questions or feedback? E-mail us at email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Great App - Room to Grow
Overall I am satisfied with KitchenPal. It offers an intuitive UI that’s quick and easy to use. Plenty of filters to show what’s in your pantry. Removing an item will automatically add it to your shopping list, one of my favorite features. Cross-platform let’s my wife and I manage our kitchen and stock. Best of all the app is semi-regularly updated and offers affordable upgrade prices.
A few suggestions I would like to add to the developer:
* Add in iOS Shortcuts scripting. On iOS we can add automation steps using our Shortcuts app. For example a feature to quickly add in a product without having to open the app would be great. Or to retrieve products expiring this week so that I can add those products into an external to-do app (I use Things 3 to manage tasks so having an automation in place to add a task like “Throw out apples” would be awesome!).
* Widgets to display stock levels. Having a widget on my phone would let me quickly see what’s expiring or low-stock.
* Favorite items. Marking an item as a favorite and then having a view to see the stock levels of favorited items would be helpful.
* Having a task to review expiring inventory. Perhaps a push notification to remind me it’s time to review/throw our expiring items.
These additional features could also be a paid subscription service. To automate some of my tasks, I would pay ~5-10 bucks a month so adding in these features could also increase revenue.
Developer Response ,
Hi! Thank you for downloading the KitchenPal app and sharing your feedback with us. :) We also received your email and we are so pleased to hear the ideas you have shared with us. Our team will be checking these suggested improvements. In the meantime, if you have other feedback or questions, please do let us know. Thank you and stay safe!
Excellent App to explore cooking and reduce food waste
Just downloaded and I’m really impressed with this app so far - easy to add food, spices, non-food items.
I purchased specifically for the option to upload and manually add my favorite recipes, to help me make the meals I love with items I’ve got on hand.
I did knock off one star tho because manually adding in my own recipes to the app is PAINFUL. Having to enter in each ingredient individually, and then having to hit an “add ingredient” button for the next ingredient is monotonous. I gave up after two ingredients. I think that the app also requires users to add instructions one line at a time. Ugh.
It’s obvious that this is a well-thought out and well-executed app, from a team of smart folks who really care about their users. So I’m confident that the team will soon be rolling out an update in the near future that will have recipe upload functionality similar to that of “My Fitness Pal” or “WW”. Being able to copy and paste an entire recipe - ingredients and directions - in one go would add so much value to this app. Other apps mentioned above have the ability to differentiate between ingredients and instructions, and the offer the user an look at a “draft”, and an opportunity for the user to edit before saving the recipe.
I’m happy with where this app is now, and I’m excited for future rollouts with additional features and functionality! Chef’s kiss!
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thank you for using KitchenPal and for your kind words. :) Regarding your feedback, we'll definitely check other recipe apps like My Fitness Pal and WW so we can further improve our recipe page, particularly, the way our users upload and save their recipes. :) In the meantime, if you have questions or feedback, please feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you and stay safe!
Great Pantry Inventory App!!
Overall great app. I’ve used several of these apps and this is by far the best scanning tool for groceries. It requires the least number of steps to load inventory and add new items. Would like to see a few tweaks relative to categorizing and maintaining the inventory. The biggest help would be if I could manage on my laptop. Also, A top 10 ( select your number) of items expiring by category (‘meat’ in the ‘freezer’) would be a good report for food planning. At the same time, I’m finding the app extremely helpful.
Developer Response ,
Hi! Thank you for using KitchenPal and sharing your feedback with us. :) Regarding your feedback, may we know how do you think we can better improve the categorization of the items? For your suggestions, you can also write to us at email@example.com. :) For displaying the Top 10 items that is expiring, we'll be happy to add this to our list of improvements. About the desktop version, we are definitely receiving a lot of requests to have a web version, and our team has been working hard to make this happen :). It may take us some time though since we are a small team. Hope you will be patient with us till then. We will surely get back to you once we have completed this option for the users. Thank you! :)
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- iCuisto Pte. Ltd.
- 69 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © iCuisto Pte Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- KitchenPal Premium 1 month $2.99
- Lifetime Offer $29.99
- KitchenPal Premium 12 months $11.99
- KitchenPal Premium 3 months $5.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.