SN Utils 4+
Tools for ServiceNow
- Slashcommands type in /help to know more about this feature
- Show technical names: Show useful info like choice value and name next to labels.
- Search updatesets in progress, view list and set current.
- View your last 20 updates, browse to related record. (Admin role only)
- Node switching.
- Search tables and open list, dictionary or schema map.
- View the data and columns of the current record in a table (similair to view XML)
- Select a (abstract) username, view details of user.
- Provide (context aware) links to relevant places.
- Ability to popin, popout, or copy a tab. (also via context menu)
- Generate GlideRecord template, based on list
- Save record with CTRL-S / CMD-S
- Rightclick to go to Scriptinclude, table or search
- Paste a clipboard image to any record with CTRL-V / CMD-V
- CMD / CTRL Click in a form on element labels, to build conditions and open list
- Support for Studio
- Context menu code snippets and links
There are no assets required on your instances.
## 184.108.40.206 (2023-05-06)
Fixes / changes:
- 7 year annniversary => version bump to 220.127.116.11
- Fix where the cancel transaction on BG script page did not work.
- Show text and value as title for List selector options, after /tn is activated, so that whole text can be viewed when text is wider then the select
- List selectors (slushbucket) search function is now case insensitive
- Optimized List selectors (slushbucket) search function (Details: https://youtu.be/x39p9fR2hM4)
- Updates to PRIVACY.md
- Added LinkedIn post links and link to edge on info page of popup
- Update the DoubleClick to pin function for next experience menus
Ratings and Reviews
Essential for ServiceNow Development
This is such a great extension - Developing in ServiceNow without this SO much harder.
The extension allows additional information on the fields and data to assit with form design, as well as assistance with tracking and switching update sets.
One of the most convenient features of the extension though is the "slash" menu - A custom menu (that can further be customized) with shortcuts to often used lists and queries.
Excellent utility! CPU usage issue fixed
I have used this utility for as long as it has been around. Very glad to see it has come to Safari! The features I use the most are there and awesome as always. A high CPU utilization issue I saw in previous versions is no longer there. Great extension!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Arnoud Kooi
- 11.3 MB
- Developer Tools
- Requires macOS 10.14 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Arnoud Kooi