Practise your division and improve your knowledge of times tables facts with the friendly Squeebles in the latest version of our division app, Squeebles Division.
The Maths Monster has been up to his old tricks and has taken 35 of the Squeebles prisoner. It's up to you to help Jingo rescue them by answering division questions correctly across a variety of game modes. You will collect rainbow-stones along the way and earn turns on a fun mini game called Cloud Dash, that the Squeebles love to play.
There are six game modes:
- Division 1-12: this allows children to work their way through sets of questions where they are asked to divide by each of the basic tables sets from 1 to 12.
- Tricky Division: this game mode tests children on questions they have answered incorrectly in the past.
- Mix it Up: this includes randomly selected division questions. Division sets that are too easy or too hard for a particular child can be locked and not included in this mode.
- Fill the Gap: this game mode gives you the answer and asks you to fill in the gap - i.e: 18 divided by ? equals 3. Again, divisors that are too easy or too hard can be excluded.
- Remainders: here you are asked questions that don't divide exactly and are asked to give the answer and the remainder. For example, 19 divided by 3 equals 6, remainder 1.
- Extreme Division: these questions all divide by 13, 14 or 15 so are a lot trickier than the other game modes.
Unlimited children can be registered with the app, each with their own separate account so they can make progress individually at their own pace. Parents and teachers can access full stats for each child, set exclusions so certain questions can be blocked and view which questions each child has answered incorrectly so as to identify problem areas.
Individuals can have different settings applied to their account, giving children the option of having a countdown timer on or off, setting their reward level at high, medium or low, displaying text in UK or US English, displaying answers as multiple choice or asking for the full answer input by the child and more.
As with all our educational apps, Squeebles Division contains no adverts, in app purchases or internet links of any kind.
The Squeebles apps have been featured by the BBC, The Telegraph, The Guardian, The Observer and many more national and international press outlets across the world. Our apps have reached number 1 in the Apple education charts in the UK and Australia and have consistently been some of the best selling educational apps available for Apple devices in the UK.
The Squeebles make learning fun!
Includes a fix for a minor issue with multiple choice answers in "extreme" mode, updated graphics to support more recent device types and improved performance. As always, if there are any features you'd like to see added to any of our apps, e-mail us on email@example.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Ian Knapp
- 42.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © KeyStageFun 2020
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.