The newly updated Star Alliance Navigator is the perfect mobile companion in support of the Star Alliance experience. It provides comprehensive alliance-wide flight information and schedules, worldwide lounge locations and detail, and airport information. It also allows the user to easily manage his flights by introducing Trips, with functionalities such as ride request and weather information.
• Talk with any of our 28 member airlines customer support teams in just one click, with the new “Tap to Call Customer Service” feature
• Tracking your flight is now easier than ever using the “Flight Tracker” feature
• Explore 150 Gold Track locations all over the world by searching under the Trip section
• Discover more about our multi-award-winning Lounges and Contract Lounges
• Stability and performance enhancements – to enable you to have a seamless experience while navigating our app
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app needs a lot more to be useful. It would be a LOT better if it had the ability to have check in for flights, a place to load boarding passes, and a place to store frequent flyer cards so you don’t have to download each airlines app. Other than that, it’s a good(ish) app. (It would also be good if you were able to get a Uber or Lyft sooner.)
Do not waste your time. The app is so frustrating to use. Who uses the dial style dates anymore. Why not a calendar like all others? Disappointed but at least the United app knocked it out of the park!
Why no download mode?
This app could rate two more stars if it permitted downloading flight schedules.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.