Book flights, reserve seats and manage your boarding passes – the Lufthansa app offers you all this and much more. The Lufthansa app: your mobile travel companion for smooth and seamless journeys with Lufthansa Group Network Airlines.
With push notifications and real-time flight information, relevant flight status updates and offers will be sent directly to your smartphone. This way you’ll be up to speed throughout your entire flight.
The Lufthansa app keeps you informed during your journey, from the moment you book your flight to when you arrive and even after you have landed, ensuring everything runs as smoothly as possible. With your personal profile, you can conveniently manage your data and personalized services.
In short: With the Lufthansa app, you’re well taken care of during your travels.
The key features of the Lufthansa app:
Before the flight
• Book flights, reserve seats and add baggage: Book your desired flight and rent a car if you need to. You can also reserve or change your seat and add extra baggage.
• Online check-in: Use the Lufthansa app to check in for all flights operated by Lufthansa Group Network Airlines. You will receive your digital flight ticket on your smartphone and can conveniently access your mobile boarding pass from the app.
• Travel ID and Lufthansa Miles and More: With the new digital wallet, you can store multiple payment methods in your Travel ID account, allowing for seamless and easy payment any time and from anywhere. Use your Travel ID or Lufthansa Miles & More login for personalized services. For a greater level of convenience, you can save your personal information in the Lufthansa app.
• Real-time information and flight status: Your personal travel assistant provides you with important flight details and updates about your trip starting 24 hours before your flight departure. You’ll receive push notifications for check-in and the flight status and any gate changes will be displayed clearly on your home screen. This way you are able to keep track of your flights and prepare for them accordingly so you can start your trip feeling as relaxed as possible.
During the flight
• Flight ticket and onboard services: With the Lufthansa app, you always have your mobile boarding pass and onboard services at your fingertips – even when you’re offline. Access all relevant flight information as needed and always stay informed about any changes, without having to ask the flight crew.
After the flight
• Track baggage: Your digital travel companion is still there to support you even after you’ve landed. Conveniently track your checked-in baggage in the smartphone app and stay informed about the next parts of your journey.
The Lufthansa app is the complete solution for a smooth travel experience. Conveniently book your flights and rental cars via the app, receive automatic notifications and updates about upcoming flights, and manage your personal data conveniently on the go.
Download the Lufthansa app now and enjoy your trip! Your personal travel assistant is there for you before, during and after your flight.
Find out about our flight offers at lufthansa.com and follow us on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and X to stay up to date with the latest news.
If you have any questions or need support, please do not hesitate to contact us. You can get in touch with us at lufthansa.com/xx/en/help-and-contact.
Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Flight from Frankfurt to Dulles
I want to say how I was delighted with our Flight Attendant from Frankfurt to Dulles!! It was LH418 leaving at 12:10 on December 7th 2022. We were in economy in Seats row 39 but felt we were treated in such a wonderful manner! I am so sorry that i did not register his name, but he was tall, slender, and a consummate professional!! I want to let you know he was magnificent in all aspects of taking care of all passengers and especially there was another passenger in distress, but he took good care of her, supplied oxygen to her and was a calming and soothing feeling for her to settle her down.
For us, he was humorous, always with a smile, treated us with such care and kindness during the entire flight and even came by to say goodbye and have a good time in DC.
He is top notch and do hope that you can determine his name to let him know how wonderful he was to seeing s and how much we appreciated him. In addition to let you know as a Company that you have a magnificent staff member and he should be recognized.
Thank you so much, Lesley Maltby
Now scamming sick passengers. Read before you fly Lufthansa.
Take your last notes with and from me Lufthansa on flight number SGIINU. Initials, D.V.
I intended to cancel a ticket for a full refund and the policy under medical condition was possible and confirmed by their agent if i would provide all my medical records. As i suffer from a long haul Covid symptoms and getting worse post reserving the ticket, i called the airline and the agent advised me to send medical documents via email to the right department and i did so. Somehow, all my 7 medical reports from different doctors who fight to cure my condition in my breathing and coughing for over a year and a half were dismissed and the actual Lufthansa agent today changed the story saying that they will not refund the ticket unless a passenger is dead. Well, dear Lufthansa since you lie and care for as human beings so much and as our records on recorded line confirm that you are abusing with your policy towards your passengers i assure you it will only fireback on your company. I could only imagine how many people get abused this way but my voice will make a difference and i will come with all i got to fight against this abusive behaviour from with your airline. Lufthansa, i will not bow to fraudulent abusiveness from your staff abusing your policies with your costumers. See you in court.
Avoid Lufthansa and avoid this app. You can’t actual contact anyone to complain about their booking or service. Lufthansa removed my business seat and won’t refund. I am told to submit a complaint for the error on their website, but their is no form. I can only send an email to customer relations. No good since I am checking in now. They acknowledged their mistake but did nothing. They have my money but didn’t refund. Plus, I have spent hours on the phone complaining, and now have a huge international phone bill because their system auto hangs up after about 30 minutes. We all know they delay resolving the problem so the system will hang up and you have to call back and start over with a new person. I used to fly Lufthansa a lot. Never again. I will fly Air France before I fly this airline. No matter the cost. Horribly run company and the app is useless for getting assistance. Currently, $1200 in the hole. Now I will battle for weeks to get my money back and all I get is,”my apology.”
If you can’t execute customer service, close the company and allow others to provide service. Where is Qatar or Etihad airlines when I need them? Recommendation to all, pay more in the beginning with a better airline and avoid spending more later with Lufthansa.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Search History
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Lufthansa German Airline
- 286.7 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Deutsche Lufthansa AG
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.