A macOS system monitor on your menubar.
• Simple •
A system monitor on your menubar. No complicated menus or configuration.
• Lightweight •
Stats Panel uses very little system resources and reports own memory usage. Activate low animation mode to reduce the footprint even further. Only 2.2 MB on disk.
• Focused •
A system monitor that focuses on system monitoring. Stats Panel shows you the stats you need when you need them. No bloatware or unnecessary bundled software.
Stats & Features:
• CPU monitor (Percentage, timeline, load average & core count)
• Memory monitor (Percentage, totals and type counts)
• Disk usage (Percentage, totals and read-write speed)
• Network monitor (Upload and download speeds)
• Battery health (Percentage, estimated remaining, cycles & health)
• Customisable colours
• Launch on startup option
• Low animation mode to save power
• Pin system monitor
Stats Panel is a great control panel for your Mac. Monitor your system, review battery health, processor, memory, network and disk activity.
If you have feedback or suggestions please review below or get in touch via the support link. All reviews and ratings are greatly appreciated. Thank you for your support.
Data is indicative only. For most accurate statistics please refer to official system resources.
• New battery meter for MacBooks, including estimated time remaining, cycle count and battery health.
• Improved CPU graph plus option to use classic bar graph.
• Low animation mode option significantly reduces footprint when popover is active.
• Optimised code to lower processor and energy usage for even smaller footprint.
Ratings and Reviews
It's simple and great
I really like the simplicity of the app - It would be really cool if there were some options on where it shows up on your screen (like a sidebar or such). Other than that, It's awesome and it doesn't seem to bog down my computer at all.
Nice, wish it could use interval tracking ...
Nicely compact display, useful metrics. I wish that it could utilitze a user-defined interval(option) for measuring and reporting. I'd like to be able to set it to report every 10 (or 15 or ???) seconds, rather than only near real-time. Perfect for an older MBP with 1440x900 (native, I use SwitchResX to simulate retina resolution) resolution. Nice alternative to a more expensive alternatives that is not as compact.
This program works exactly as advertised. It works effortlessly and provides easy to understand information on your computers processor, memory, hard drive, and network. All while using miniscule resources. Well done, thank you!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Andrew Moloney
- 1.4 MB
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Andrew Moloney
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.