We've completely redesigned the Super 1 Foods app to bring you Super Low Prices every day!
Check out these time-and money-saving features:
• Online Ordering: Shop in-store products and place an order online. Your personal shopper will do your grocery shopping for you and bring your groceries out to your car when you arrive. Online ordering is available at select locations.
• Circulars: View our Super Low Prices in your store’s weekly circular.
• Shopping Lists: Access your existing shopping lists or quickly create new lists on the go.
• Recipes: Search, save and share your favorite recipes. Add ingredients to your shopping lists with ease.
• Product Scanner: Scan product barcodes to quickly add items to your shopping list or shopping cart.
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
sale items hidden online
I went to the online store, not the app. I hope the app is better, but suspect it’ll be the same experience. Online If you want an item that you know is on sale, you have to type it in, many times. I looked for a 5lb bag of red delicious apples, and never could find it, even though they were on sale! I had to type Sanderson farm chicken wings in at least 4 times, in every way i could imagine. All that would come up is TGIFridays wings. I couldn’t find it, until i looked for the other store (on hwy 80), then retyped Sanderson Farms & it brought up all of their chicken products. I really hope they fix this, or I’ll go back to Walmart.
Worst App Ever!!!
Don’t waste your time downloading. Literally the worst app I’ve ever tried to use. Search feature is terrible. I finally figured out that you have to go to the specific department then choose a sub category to make a search. It’s way too many steps just to make a search and then your lucky if it brings up the product your looking for. I searched for ground hamburger and only one comes up. Where’s the lean hamburger like 90/10 or 93/7? I know it’s carried in the store. I can’t imagine trying to build a list for curbside shopping. I just wanted to use the app to build a shopping list showing what isle the products were on.
Need human resource or a customer service person to contact me
I was just in Super 1 Foods today shopping. I bought some chuck tender roast . They still had some of the alligator skin on them and on the bottom the fat and the silver skin are still on the roast. I would like to know way this is . It was not aloud back in the day . I know it means less waste for the company and more profit . But what about the customer . What about the signs all over the stores . Take care of the customer and profits will follow . Thanks Robert Hunter
- Brookshire Grocery Company
- 28.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 Brookshire Grocery Company
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.