To-dos on crack
Byrd Korlatolt Felelossegu Tarsasag
- Offers In-App Purchases
Daily to-do lists in plain text, no fluff
Just type whatever you need to do, drag and drop to reschedule, and set alerts by simply typing the time – all information is contained in good old plain text. Ease of use and the lack of cruft is what makes Supreme, quite possibly, the most productive to do list ever.
Just scroll through your agenda to see the great things you've done in the past or plan far into the future. Oh, and if you didn't check something off today, Supreme will automatically bump it forward for you. Awesome, isn't it?
For more, check out https://supreme.li/
*Subscribe* or get *Lifetime upgrade* to get powerful features
• Sync between all your Macs and iOS devices via iCloud
• Set recurring tasks
• Store infinite records in the past to see everything you've done
• Drag-and-drop to organize todos
• Never miss a task: unfinished tasks from yesterday will always move up
• Type the time to schedule alerts
• Open links and locations or call phone numbers with one click
• Search everything
• Create your own lists for whatever else you need
FRESH AS A DAISY
Supreme 2.0 is a brand new release, including a refreshed look, dark mode, search, recurring tasks, and a bunch of other nice things. Give us feedback on what you love, hate, or if something is broken! We're here to help
Note: if you choose to Upgrade via monthly subscription, it will auto-renew before the end of each subscription period indefinitely until you cancel.
Under the hood updates and due to popular request, added bi-weekly recurring tasks!
Ratings and Reviews
Love the Simplicity
The weekly view is amazing! I plan on using this daily.
I have 2 requests:
1. update the iphone app to allow for setting up recurring tasks
2. make a short cut to delete tasks. Somehow it's tedious to delete because you have to right click every task.
Developer Response ,
Hey lalalarerere83, thanks for the feedback! The new iOS version is very much on its way, hang in there :)
Great Task Organizer!
I really like how Supreme lays out task mg by days in a scrolling manner, and by separate lists too.
Basic weekly planner -Gets the job done
Best option on the app store for what it is. I use it everyday
A few things I would love to see on the product development roadmap:
(1) Strike thru of completed tasks versus greying out. There is just something mentally satisfying about checking or striking thru.
(2) Completed tasks automatically go to the bottom of the list.
(3) I use another app to list all of the tasks associated with a given project. Then I take this app and slot those tasks into my weekly plan. Would be nice if I could just do this in a single app
(4) For fun it would be nice if a red exclamation point could be added to line items
Developer Response ,
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, we'd be happy to involve you in some user studies we're doing with some features ;)
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Byrd Korlatolt Felelossegu Tarsasag
- 17.6 MB
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
English, Hungarian, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- 2022 © Byrd
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade – Monthly subscription $0.99
- Lifetime Upgrade $24.99