Experience the unparalleled realism of SWAM – the ONLY physically modeled acoustic instruments for iOS. Astounding quality, an incredible price. Get yours now!
SWAM Solo Brass has arrived on iOS! The incredibly powerful Physical Modeling technology is now MOBILE. Extreme Expressivity and Realism delivered in a package of only 46 MB
These instruments are NOT sample libraries. Unlike sampling, which uses recordings to replicate the sound of an instrument, physical modeling doesn’t generate a sound as such but creates the conditions for the system to create it according to an external input (like someone playing on a keyboard).
With our SWAM Trumpet for iOS, you now have the unique ability to express yourself with all the emotions and subtleties of a natural string instrument sound as played by a real player, in any style — from classical to film scoring and even microtonal music.
SWAM Trumpet for iOS can be used as a standalone instrument for playing in real-time, or as a plug-in for mobile music production. Play with your favorite external controller or directly from your iOS device through our intuitive interface, friendly for blind and visually impaired users.
With SWAM Trumpet for iOS you can:
- Explore our collection of presets, create your own, or import them from your Desktop
- Play in real-time using the standalone version of the app
- Play with different instrument bodies
- Play in a variety of styles like a real player
Control the instrument’s expressivity in real-time directly through the touch control interface on your iPhone or iPad including the exclusive virtual bowing touch surface!
- Play and control the instrument’s expressivity in real-time using your favorite external controller (ROLI Seaboard, Akai EWI, breath controllers, regular keyboards, and more)
- Use the included AUv3 plugin version to produce music with a mobile setup
- Use the included AUv3 plugin version in combination with Camelot PRO for live performances
- Adjust every aspect of the instrument’s sound (timbre, vibrato, amount of air, etc.) through an easy-to-use control panel
- Micro-tune the instrument through the Pitch Manager (note: MAQAM device is supported with direct integration)
- Add built-in effects such as Reverb, EQ, and Compressor
- Have access to easy MIDI control configurations
The SWAM Trumpet for iOS is for you if:
- You’re a wind controller player looking for a mobile setup to perform live without needing a computer while still having an incredible sound.
- You’re a keyboard player and feeling frustrated by the limited expressive capabilities normal sample-based plugins give you.
- You’re a music producer looking for a mobile setup to produce music from anywhere without having to carry around expensive gear.
- You’re looking for a virtual instrument that allows you to express the full range of your musicality easily on your iPhone or iPad.
IMPORTANT: If you choose to play using an external controller, please note that a controller with the ability to continuously control the expression (like an expression pedal, breath controller, MPE device, wind controller, …) is REQUIRED. The same way real players need a bow to express themself on their instrument, SWAM Trumpet needs something to control its expressivity. SWAM instruments do not work with just note-on velocity.
- Reverb mix doesn’t work for mono instances
- Audio Units plugin formats: plugin state doesn’t restore correctly
Ratings and Reviews
Just a little bit of musical heaven on earth
I can’t celebrate this company or it’s offerings enough. If you’re making music and you want realism in a digital format, this SWAM library is seriously one of a kind. Especially with an MPE controller - you have real sounding instruments at your fingertips that only experts could discern as being synthetic. Heck, I bet you could even fool them in the right song/context.
Don’t trust me, go have a listen to what they offer and get your wallet out, cause you won’t make a more worthwhile plug-in investment this year. Simply the best.
Love the app - sound is great. The only thing that I would like to see is a better “fall”. It is very short - would prefer a longer tail, or better yet the ability to make the fall as long/short is I would like (if it’s already there then my bad!). But overall it’s great!
SWAM+GeoShred…match made in music heaven
This is mind blowing realistic sounding. Pair it with a seaboard, or even better, run it under AUM with GeoShred controlling it and some good reverbs from Eventide or FabFilter and Oh Wow…worth every penny. GeoShred now has a MIDI setting specially made to work with the SWAM brass instruments. If you have GeoShred get the SWAM in app purchase, just to good. It’s the music app I’m using the most, and I have them almost all.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Audio Modeling Srl
- 34.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 - 2023 Audio Modeling Srl
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.