"STRINGS" BREAK PROMO! 33%OFF on ALL Audio Modeling Apps for iOS! (until May 31).
SWAM and Camelot are discounted to celebrate the SWAM Strings release on iPad!
SWAM Solo Brass has arrived on iOS! The incredibly powerful Physical Modeling technology is now MOBILE. Extreme Realism delivered in a package of only 28MB without including any sample!
With our SWAM Trumpet for iPad, you now have the unique ability to recreate all the expressiveness and subtleties of a natural brass instrument sound, as played by a real player, in any style — from classical to film scoring and even microtonal music.
SWAM Trumpet for iPad can be used as a standalone instrument for playing in real-time, or as a plugin for mobile music production. Play with your favorite external controller or directly from the iPad through our intuitive interface.
With SWAM Trumpet for iPad you can:
- Explore our collection of presets, create your own, or import them from your Desktop
- Play in real-time using the standalone version of the app
- Play with or without a mute
- Play in a variety of styles like a real player
Control the instrument’s expressivity in real-time directly through the touch control interface on your iPad
- Play and control the instrument’s expressivity in real-time using your favorite external controller (ROLI Seaboard, Akai EWI, breath controllers, regular keyboards, and more)
- Use the included AUv3 plugin version to produce music with a mobile setup
- Use the included AUv3 plugin version in combination with Camelot PRO for live performances
- Adjust every aspect of the instrument’s sound (timbre, vibrato, amount of air, etc.) through an easy-to-use control panel
- Micro-tune the instrument through the Pitch Manager
- Add built-in effects such as Reverb, EQ, and Compressor
- Have access to easy MIDI control configurations
The SWAM Trumpet for iPad is for you if:
- you’re a wind controller player looking for a mobile setup to perform live without needing a computer while still having an incredible sound
- you’re a keyboard player and feeling frustrated by the limited expressive capabilities normal sample-based plugins give you
- you’re a music producer looking for a mobile setup to produce music from anywhere without having to carry around expensive gear
- you’re looking for a realistic virtual instrument to easily have fun with on your iPad
IMPORTANT: If you choose to play using an external controller, please note that a controller with the ability to continuously control the expression (like an expression pedal, breath controller, MPE device, wind controller, …) is required. The same way a real brass instrument needs air, SWAM Trumpet needs something to control its expressivity. SWAM instruments do not work with just note-on velocity.
- added new factory presets
- added "Release Wind Controller Mode" parameter
- improved playability and reactivity for Wind Controllers
- improved MIDI input selection view, especially with several ports listed
- improved Trumpet C and Piccolo Trumpet sound presets
- added Instrument and MIDI tabs in the advanced group
- exit from main GUI mapping mode after 50 seconds prevent exiting from mapping mode on internal pages and Controller Mapping page
- restyle of internal pages: better look & feel for tabbed pages
- AUv3 plug-ins viewport improvements
- fixed corrupted first note-on at startup or after All Notes Off or Panic()
- fixed some skipped note-on when Breath Controller mode is ON
- note stop playing when opening the main GUI (iPad)
- MAQAM: fixed micro tuning status
- MAQAM: Note and Root transpose modes
- Panic: set also Sustain to OFF
- Control Surface: save X/Y parameters status (iPad)
- fixed Keyboard ModWheel + AT MIDI preset
Ratings and Reviews
SWAM+GeoShred…match made in music heaven
This is mind blowing realistic sounding. Pair it with a seaboard, or even better, run it under AUM with GeoShred controlling it and some good reverbs from Eventide or FabFilter and Oh Wow…worth every penny. GeoShred now has a MIDI setting specially made to work with the SWAM brass instruments. If you have GeoShred get the SWAM in app purchase, just to good. It’s the music app I’m using the most, and I have them almost all.
I’m running this and tenor trombone on a 3rd gen iPad Pro with a LinnStrument 128 just in default mode in the app and this is the absolute closest I’ve heard from anything that wasn’t an actual horn with the added bonus that I can play them like a guitar on the LinnStrument. It just sounds like a trumpet. Hoping for a cello model next PLEASE!
Incredible realism, no huge sample library to burden the device. Perfect for portable devices. I plan on punching the entire library over time, thank you AM and please keep releasing.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Audio Modeling Srl
- 30.4 MB
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Audio Modeling Srl
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.