T.Flex is an all-in-one mission critical communications powerhouse that connects people in a variety of ways in a wide range of situations. Its capabilities comprise voice and video calls, messaging, tracking (including indoor localization), task management and more. The uses of the app are versatile. For some users, it helps ensure smooth operation of their business. For others, it's part of the security toolset. Importantly, it can be vital in responding to dangerous incidents where lives depend on timely communication. Whether you're a logistics specialist, a guard on patrol, a firefighter or a police officer, you will appreciate the reliable power of T.Flex, its focus and ease of use.
This app is the client-side component of the TASSTA framework. TASSTA provides mission critical push-to-talk (MC-PTT) capabilities in LTE networks over the Internet Protocol (IP) and builds a comprehensive communications and emergency response solution on that foundation. The following are some highlights of the TASSTA features that T.Flex implements.
Voice communication features
Call capabilities are at the heart of mission-critical communications. In addition to the obligatory group and individual calls, T.Flex offers an extended set of voice and video call types.
• Individual, group and channel calls
• Emergency calls
• Priority calls
• Video calls
• Offline user calls
• Voice recording and playback
In situations where voice communication is not your first choice of format, use free-form or template-based text messages, or send arbitrary files over your TASSTA network.
• Text and file exchange
• Template-based status messages
Lone worker protection features
Intended for ensuring the safety of employees who are working in hazardous conditions, these features rely on sensor and battery charge data. These readings can indicate emergencies and cause alerts to be triggered.
• Sensor state tracking
• Automated alerts (such as Man Down) based on sensor data analysis
• Battery charge monitoring
Location and tracking features
Always-on location tracking is a core component of T.Flex operation and in many cases the reason to use the app. Access to location is required by dispatchers for ensuring personnel safety and tracking assets.
• Subscriber identification and location markers
• Detailed street view
• Guard tour planning
• Indoor localization
• Remote listening and camera
• Task management and control
Note that the feature set for your particular T.Flex setup will be as broad or as lean as your TASSTA administrators configure it to be.
- Run the app in the background indefinitely, even in Car mode. (Note: this requires the Location permission.)
- An option to play a continuous signal while connection is lost.
- View emergency types and coordinates in the emergency journal again.
- Management of connections and disconnections of all external audio and Bluetooth devices reworked.
- Tag any external audio device as a car.
- A dedicated view of audio and Bluetooth devices.
- Scan NFC tags in guard tour view.
- Improved notifications related to guard tours.
- History view changes and improvements in preparation for an upcoming overhaul.
- Lots of bug fixes in device management, look and feel, and elsewhere.
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- TASSTA GmbH
- 39.9 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © TASSTA GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.