Take a snapshot, highlight key areas and share your feedback in a matter of seconds. Generate a picture that includes all your notes, upload it and send a direct link to anyone, anytime!
Using Teampaper Snap is like having a live discussion of what you see on the screen.
Download the app and start making your screenshots express your thoughts and feedbacks. Review someone's work. Laugh at pictures with your friends. Tell your girlfriend what exactly you like about her new photo. The only restriction is your own imagination. With Teampaper your screenshots can become your voice.
Let Teampaper Snap simplify and improve the way to share your feedbacks right now - it’s completely FREE!
WITH TEAMPAPER SNAP YOU CAN:
- Upload the snapshot with your thoughts on the subject and share the link using just a couple of clicks
- Paste the generated picture with the help of CMD+V in Slack, Skype, iMessage, and Gmail
- Fill the screenshot with points, shapes, and colors to show your personal point of view
- Comment every smallest part and share a direct link to that particular note
- Use the Sketch creativity plugin to make your screenshots shine without losing the message
- Restore fixed
- Removed TextTool (please use Points)
- PointTool bug fixed
- Typo fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Just what I need
Was looking for some way to share screenshots (or screenshots of photos) with people in chat clients that did not support uploading photos. This does exactly what I was looking for. Very simple to use and not over bloated with features that I don’t want. Highly recommend it.
A powerful app for designers
I've been using this app constantly to indicate incorrect parts of my designs after development. I simply take a screenshot of a spesific part of the screen and make notes on it. Then I copy this screenshot and paste it by pressing CMD V into directly JIRA.
It's missing a few features that Skitch has like recropping the screenshot area and changing the angle/direction of arrows after drawing them. I can't switch from Skitch yet because of these missing features but I'm excited this and the whole Teampaper experience they are working on.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.