The missing link between Android phones and macOS for text messaging!
Now it's possible to text on your Mac with a native app that's always available. It upgrades Google Messages into a full app with deep integration into the macOS technologies to make a truly unique experience.
No matter where you are along as you have a WiFi connection, you can send and receive texts on your Mac which are synced to your Android phone.
The app along with notifications is completely free. Upgrade to a Pro subscription for a small yearly fee and enjoy the following extra features:
• Reply to a message from inside the notification. This allows texting back and forth without leaving the current app.
• Unread message count displayed in the Dock icon.
• Automatic switching between dark/light modes for Google Messages to match the system appearance.
• Choose from a curated list of sounds for new message notifications.
• Right click the Dock icon to quickly start a new message.
Terms of Service - https://www.tunabellysoftware.com/texty/terms.html
• Added translation for Portuguese (Brazil).
• Added option to show the console output in a window to help diagnose connectivity issues.
• The View menu is now in the correct position to the left of the Window menu.
Ratings and Reviews
Love the app, just what I was looking for, can you add the ability to resize the window, I wish I did not have to resize the window every time I open the app. Other than that, everything else is perfect.
Exactly what I was looking for
This has the exact functions I was looking for. Works great with my Samsung S20 . I was mainly looking for something that showed notifications in the dock, opened at startup, and had had the same functionality of Messages on the Web. This has all that, plus more. Totally worth the few dollars a year for all the extra features too!
Needs zoom support
App so far has been a nice intergration for using google messages. Would be very helpful to add zoom support as i use Texty on my screen that is vertically mounting. Would get the pro version if support for that came as native resolution for 1440p makes text on Texy app very small. Would love to be able to change the text size.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tunabelly Software Inc.
- 6.7 MB
- Requires macOS 10.14 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2022, Tunabelly Software
- In-App Purchases
- Pro - Yearly $9.99