The missing link between Android phones and macOS for text messaging!
Now it's possible to text on your Mac with a native app that's always available. It upgrades Google Messages into a full app with deep integration into the macOS technologies to make a truly unique experience.
No matter where you are along as you have a WiFi connection, you can send and receive texts on your Mac which are synced to your Android phone.
The app along with notifications is completely free. Upgrade to a Pro subscription for a small yearly fee and enjoy the following extra features:
• Reply to a message from inside the notification. This allows texting back and forth without leaving the current app.
• Dock icon badge count for the number of unread messages.
• Automatic switching between dark/light modes for Google Messages to match the system appearance.
• Choose from a curated list of sounds for new message notifications.
• Right click dock icon to quickly start a new message.
Terms of Service - https://www.tunabellysoftware.com/texty/terms.html
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tunabelly Software Inc.
- 6.6 MB
- Requires macOS 10.14 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021, Tunabelly Software
- In-App Purchases
- Pro - Yearly $5.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.