*** 1 MILLION DOWNLOADS! Thank you, brave adventurers, for playing the game! ***
Help a lowly peasant on his journey to become a powerful dungeon master!
Dodge spikes, knives, spiders, skeletons, lasers, saws, and more on your journey to collect rare coins and artifacts.
-10 unique and challenging quests
-tons of collectable upgrades and items
-infinite replay value in randomized, procedurally-generated environments
-Game Center leaderboards for bragging rights in the Eternal Quest
-adorable "boxel" graphics
-a high-quality musical score
-endless dungeon-running fun!
Having trouble with the controls? Options are available in the game's settings menu (to the right of the wizard in the starting area) which allow you to change swipe sensitivity or enable 'continuous drag' mode!
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Problems updating? Please email email@example.com describing the issue!
Update notes for v1.03:
* fixed critical save issues
* fixed bug where pausing the game, closing it, then opening it again would unpause the game
* fixed bug where game could become unresponsive after viewing a rewarded video ad
* added new setting to settings menu allowing you to lock game screen orientation (portrait, landscape or auto-rotate)
* improved controls: in previous versions when 'continuous drag' mode was turned off, sometimes
tiny finger movement at the beginning of a swipe could cause the character to start moving in an unwanted direction and the rest of the swipe would be ignored. Now each swipe is re-checked once your finger is lifted from the screen to make sure your character moves in the intended direction. This improves accuracy during quick swipes. This feature is experimental, so feedback is welcome.
Past update notes:
* "500 coins" IAP button shows price/currency
* gate buttons spawn closer to gates
* 'Bane of the Fallen' quest blocks don't fall quite as fast
* river logs don't move as quickly at the start of the endless quest
* added 'touch-to-move' option in settings menu, allowing you to tap to move forward
* fixed bug where end of 'throne room' quests had invisible lasers that kill you instantly
* fixed bug where pop-up spikes would kill you in rare instances even if you were wearing protective shoes
* fixed bug where quest menu would popup in rare instances when standing on the button of the starting gate
* fixed bugs related to Crossy Cleats
* fixed bug where you couldn't walk on lava with the mukluk boots, when 'reduce graphics quality' was enabled
* fixed bug where fire protection hood wouldn't work against fire spitters
* fixed bug where severe graphics glitches would occur at 1000+ distances in endless quest
* fixed bug where players could walk through cauldrons that spawn in jigsaws
* fixed bug where players could see through the sides of objects in the top-down view mode
* fixed bug where minor lag would occur during gate generation
* fixed bug where gate buttons would sometimes be surrounded by impenetrable blocks
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Don’t be fooled by the uncomplicated name or blocky, cartoonish graphics—The Quest Keeper is here to break you. As you guide a peasant through each randomized level, you’ll face danger and chaos from all sides. Quick reflexes and lightning-fast swipes are required to avoid every bottomless pit, molten river, and swinging blade—and this endless dungeon runner is littered with coins, costumes, and artifacts to help power up your player.
You asked, you delivered
Wait what. K Nevermind. Anyways while I am grateful that you fixed bugs I didn't know existed and fixed the glitch of the phantom swipe, you still did not add a revolutionary GAMEPAD to stop all the arthritis from all this swiping. Once you do, I will be forever pleased and give you 5-star reviews for every update. Earning you ¢0.05 (1¢ for every star). So here's the original review.
Can you give us an option in the Options menu to replace the swiping mechanic with a convenient GAMEPAD on the side to just tap like in most games (not a joystick. PLEASE not a joystick.)? Swiping is cool and hip and all but it has major issues like REGISTERING YOUR HABITUAL SECOND DIRECTION upon removing your finger from the screen that HUMANITY CANNOT CORRECT BECAUSE ITS IN OUR NATURE!!! So it would help a lot if you could add that option in and prevent less deaths and less 1-2-3-star reviews. Like this one. Thank you.
Also you didn't hear from me, but the first review as of Sunday, April 5th but if you don't turn off your wi-fi or cellular data, you're gonna have a bad time.
Addicting but anticlimactic
This game is like Crossy Road but has way more depth and strategy. It got me hooked for a few days but then I beat it lol. However I was expecting at least something to happen when I got the last artifact. Nothing really happened and that was kind of disappointing especially considering how much time it takes to complete the game. It just acts like you still have to find more artifacts. Also on a smaller note the endless stage doesn't really get any harder past like 200. It would be more of a challenge if it continuously got harder and maybe the occasional obstacle from one of the actual quests showed up, like the swinging axes or something. Hopefully an update will come out that at least adds an interesting ending to the game, or adds more quests and artifacts. Other than this, this game is hype!!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Tyson Ibele
- 120.6 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Tyson Ibele Productions
- In-App Purchases
- 500 Coins $0.99
- Disable Ads $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.