Time.is gives you extremely accurate time for any time zone.
- Synchronization to atomic clock time with an accuracy down to ±5 milliseconds
- Instant time conversion/meeting planner/world clock with 7 million locations
- Always up-to-date time zone database, automatically adjusted when time zone rules are changed
- 44 languages
- Sunrise time, sunset time and day length
- Beautiful calendar with interval calculation
- Word clock
- Dark/light mode
- Several time and date formats (seconds on/off, 12/24 hour mode)
- Intuitive, gesture driven interface
- Elegant, minimalistic design
- Designed to take advantage of large iPad screens
- Looks great in both portrait and landscape format
- Small file size
- Works offline (except synchronization and search)
- No ads
This app synchronizes to the web site Time.is, which is a favorite among clock collectors and time enthusiasts. Time.is was nominated for the Webby Awards in 2012 (Best Visual Design - Function), and has been featured by Mashable, Lifehacker and Hackernews.
This version restores functionality that broke after changes in iOS.
- Support for changes in time zone rules
- Improved icons
The alarm feature is not available in this version because of compatibility issues. We hope to address this in the next update.
Ratings and Reviews
Great, but needs updating
Tried to use the app in May (2021) but got error message saying developer needs to update in order for the app to work with the latest iPad operating system.
I hope this update is in the works….
Doesn't know where I live.
Apparently all the positive reviews are from people who live on the East Coast. I gave this app permission to use location services, but it can't figure out that I need Central Time. It makes me skeptical that it will be able to adjust to Daylight Savings Time as it claims. Otherwise, aside from the need to adjust the time by one hour, it works as promised.
Elegantly simple/Concisely complete
This time display is just perfect. It is easy to navigate and straightforward in its design, unencumbered by useless distractions. Worth having, especially for the occasional need to reference significant time shifts in zones halfway around the world!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Even Scharning
- 11.9 MB
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Even Scharning
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.