Sharpen your mind with Trivia Crack 2, the brain game now FULL OF TOPICS!
Test your knowledge on your favorite TV shows, movies, books, artists and more! And the brain test continues: answer fun general questions in classic categories: Art, Science, History, Entertainment, Sport and Geography. Ready to become a trivia star?
Challenge your friends and family to a trivia competition and prove how smart you are! What are you waiting for? Show off your smarts in this brain test.
COMPETE IN REAL TIME!
- Mystery Doors will blow your mind! Can you answer challenging questions correctly and be the last player standing? Lots of CROWNS await!
- Tower Duel is full of adrenaline! Snatch categories from your opponent and stack them! Whoever builds the highest tower wins… will that be you? Let's go!
PLAY AND PICK A PRIZE. How lucky are you?
Time to get a lot of prizes with this brain game! Unlock hidden rewards and take all the accumulated prizes. Be careful! If you pick the wrong token you'll lose everything you got.
RANK AND FAST. Prove you are a trivia star and reach the top!
Collect as many crowns as you can during the week to achieve the best possible position on theranking. The league will offer incredible prizes for the top 20 players!
Are you a true collector? Get them all! All you have to do is play to get chests. They will provide you with different pieces you'll need to unlock new wheels. And best of all: you can set them as an avatar frame to show off to your fellow players!
JOIN A TEAM AND OUTSMART OTHER PLAYERS!
You are not alone during this brain test. Teams can have up to 50 members. You can create your own too! What's the point? Send or request lives to other members and play Tower Duel together against other teams!
… MORE FEATURES AND FUN GAME MODES!
Tic-Tac-5: answer questions in classic mode and get crowns and gold bars.
Rescue Rush: show you are a trivia star who can save our game's characters!
Pirate Battle: answer questions, bring down your opponent's ships and win gold bars.
Lucky Spin: get different prizes randomly such as PowerUps, lives, gold bars or a chest with amazing rewards!
Missions: complete them and claim your special prizes.
Collections: obtain crowns in the different game modes and win characters to collect.
Chat: communicate with other members of the same team through the chat.
Trivia Pass: do you want better prizes? You can get the VIP Membership and acquire the Trivia Pass.
What are you waiting for? Download the game now and become the smartest in town!
For more information, visit https://www.triviacrack2.com
Have questions? Find help at triviacrack2.help.etermax.com or write to us firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our community!
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/triviacrack
- Twitter: @triviacrack
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/triviacrack
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-TLaR04Abrd7jIoN9k0Fzw
- Terms of Service: https://etermax.com/terms
Phew! Good thing we fixed those bugs in time. We also implemented some visual improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Bugs and Small Fixes
I’ve played the game for a few weeks now, and as I tried to escape playing the repetitive gameplay, I stumbled upon some bugs that I would like to be fixed. First off, I started playing this game with a couple friends who have surprisingly not left the game yet, so some merit for that I guess, I tried to access the online multiplayer feature “Tower Duels,” for it prompts you to play with your friend by sending them a “request.” Unfortunately, this request is never sent and can cause some crashes if specific criteria are met. Second, I understand that ads are a key part of the games revenue and you’ve made up for it by putting in free ways to get game currency, but the amount of ads is atrocious, I feel it would be fair that if after a game when it prompts you to “Watch an ad for a second chance,” if you decline it shouldn’t give you an ad! Finally, I do very much enjoy this game and I appreciate the thoroughness and up to date questions but after a while of playing you will easily see 2 or 3 of the same question appear.
Thank you for reading!
Developer Response ,
Hi. We invite you, whenever an issue comes up, to contact us at email@example.com in order to give you the corresponding help. Thank you for your comments, we will take them into account for future game updates. Have a nice day!
Bugs and ad’s
I would 100% give this 5 stars as this game is enjoyable and a fun way to enhance your knowledge in a multitude of subjects. However, I have some issues. (Number 4 is more specific to me but it should be acknowledged)
1. The amount of ad’s are insane and sometimes they even cause the app to crash and causes me to lose the game or that question. Even after I purchased no ads, when I use an ad for help it is a 50/50 chance it will crash
2. The constant crashing of the game irritates me beyond explanation. The game will freeze, crash, etc. and seems to be a way to try and force players to use their coins and/or spend money on the game.
3. It needs more decks pertaining to a wide variety of topics. I would love more topics about anatomy, or other tv shows such as how I met your mother, or really anything else. Because most of the time my questions from random tend to largely be about George Washington, Peyton manning, and other presidents.
4. Also, when I block someone It should block them. I have almost deleted this app several times because of creepy men trying to “pick me up” in the trivia crack chat room. Trivia crack needs to allow for actual blocking (I blocked someone and they could still play me even after I tried to block them again) and allow for explanation or reporting of why we blocked them. I should be allowed to play this game without 34-50 year olds trying to get my social media or phone number.
Too many ads
I love the actual content of the game. The different game modes are fun and there are a lot of them to choose from. The questions are usually good. However, the game suffers from having WAY too many ads. I completely understand that the developers want to monetize the game through ads, that’s completely fine. But this game is completely jam packed with them! Alongside banners, there are ads every single time you exit a portion of the game (when you get a question wrong and lose your turn, when you win a game, when you exit back to the main menu). This gets old pretty quickly, especially when the ads are 30 seconds long and usually not skippable. Sure, you can swipe away from the app, but that gets rid of any positive progress you made (winning, getting questions right, etc) and saves any negative progress you made (losing, getting a question wrong). I got extremely fed up with this when i started getting ads for no reason every 5 questions in the middle of a game.
I get the need to monetize the game. But I think the developers should either reduce the number of ads or at least offer a payment option to get rid of them (like was present in trivia crack 1)- a small payment rather than an expensive subscription. The excess ads cover up what is a really good game underneath.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 503.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11 or later.
English, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Etermax S.A. 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Trivia Crack 2 VIP Membership $1.49
- Trivia Crack 2 Head-Start Pack $0.99
- Trivia Crack Trainee Pack $4.99
- Trivia Crack Tiny Gold Chest $0.99
- Small Gold Chest $3.49
- Trivia Crack 2 Adept pack $8.99
- Special Offer $1.99
- Carnival Party $1.99
- Trivia Crack No more Ads! $4.99
- Piggy Bank $5.49