Join 20,000+ happy retailers worldwide who use award-winning Vend point-of-sale — the world’s first POS app for iPad. Easily manage and grow your retail business from anywhere in the world. No contracts, no commitment necessary.
• Move from behind the counter and sell to customers wherever they are
• Make selling flexible with layaways, gift cards, on-account sales, and on-the-spot returns
• Accept swipe cards, chip cards and contactless payments with leading merchant providers
STAY CLOSE TO YOUR CUSTOMERS
• Delight shoppers with reduced waiting times and speedy transactions
• Reward customers with built-in loyalty, store credit and promotions
WIN AND GROW WITH SOPHISTICATED TOOLS
• Be in the know with powerful, mobile-friendly reporting
• Add new stores in just a few clicks
• Make smarter, more profitable decisions with advanced inventory
• Extend the power of Vend with leading add-ons like Xero and Deputy
HAVE PEACE OF MIND
• Vend’s iPad POS is intuitive, it’s so easy for your staff to learn and use
• Control what employees can see and do with customizable user permissions
• Sell securely with automatic data backup and ability to sell offline
GET SET UP WITHOUT WORRY
• As proud four-time Stevie Award winners, our support team are here to help 24/7
• Get access to free step-by-step articles, resources, and video tutorials
• Take the guesswork out of setup with Vend Services or experts in your region
WHAT ARE CUSTOMERS SAYING?
“With Vend, we can literally launch a store in 5 minutes, add 20 registers, and set up multiple locations anywhere in the world.” — Sennheiser (USA)
“With Vend as the inventory management and POS system we’ve been able to provide a very slick customer experience.” — Etsy.com (UK)
“Vend is very simple but very comprehensive. It enables us to do stock management and inventory control, as well as all the traditional things you associate with your point of sale.” — Jurlique (Australia)
WHAT KIND OF RETAILERS IS VEND GREAT FOR?
• Fashion & accessories
• Homeware & gifts
• Toys & hobbies
• Electronics & computers
• Sports & outdoors
• Fitness & supplements
• Health & beauty
• Specialty food & drink
• Pet stores
• Vape stores
This release includes bug fixes for errors with Star printers, missing quick keys, and sales notes, plus an update to iZettle. Total savings will stop showing on negative or returned sales, and customers can no longer be removed from On Account or Layby sales. Payment data will now also show on printed receipts.
We're all about remarkable retail and love getting feedback from you. Tell us about your experiences on Facebook or Twitter! And remember, we're always improving Vend POS so make sure to turn on Automatic Updates on your iPad.
Ratings and Reviews
Include a brief tutorial when rearranging the UI/UX, adding or Mr loving are, your channel- log, it makes it confusing for people who might not be as tech savvy as myself
What kind of trial doesn’t allow for you to add inventory... one that fills up to the maximum 10 allotted. And of course I can’t delete this inventory. This is NOT A TRIAL! If I have to spend $100 to do a trial run just to see how simple it is to add inventory it’s not a trial. Also, not sure if this is just another restriction until you pay but whenever I tried multiple different time to edit existing product to see what mine would look like it would error out stating, “Please fix errors highlighted in red”... meanwhile nothing on the screen was highlighted. I would really really really love to participate in a trial. So please let me know when I can.
I’ve been trying to search in the cashier using tags like before, but it stopped working right now.
Please fix the issue so that we could use the tags we added to the items for a better search.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.