Symantec VIP Access helps protect your online accounts and transactions by using a strong authentication process when you sign in to your VIP-enabled accounts.
• Strong authentication: Provides strong, two-factor authentication when logging into your VIP-enabled accounts.
• QR/App Code: Scan a QR Code to generate site-specific security codes for strong two-factor authentication to your favorite websites.
• ICE Workspace: Securely decrypt and display critical files for authorized users.
Use VIP Access at participating organizations such as eBay, PayPal, E*TRADE, Facebook, Google, or any one of the hundreds of sites within the VIP Network: :
VIP Access adds strong authentication to your normal login in one of the following ways:
• Dynamically generate a one-time use security code on your mobile device. Use that code along with your username and password.
• Receive a push notification on your mobile device that you approve as authentication. If your organization requires you to define an additional device authentication mechanism to meet the security requirements, you will be prompted for the additional local authentication such as passphrases or biometrics.
• Use Touch ID, Face ID, or Passcode in a push notification to authenticate yourself on your mobile device.
Note: Touch ID or Face ID authentication requires that your mobile device is Touch ID or Face ID capable and that you have registered a fingerprint or facial recognition authentication on the device.
The strong authentication method you use depends on the method implemented by your participating organization.
You can generate a security code even if you do not have a network or mobile connection.
Scan a QR Code at participating organizations such as Google, Facebook, Amazon, and more to generate a security code every 30 seconds to securely sign in. Enter this security code along with your password to add strong authentication to your favorite websites.
Symantec ICE lets your employees, partners, and trusted individuals securely share critical files and documents. Symantec ICE encrypt these files and lets you share them with others securely through email and cloud applications such as Box, Microsoft OneDrive. ICE Workspace decrypts and displays these files only for authorized users.
Be sure to read the VIP End User Agreement after downloading VIP Access: m.vip.symantec.com/eula.v
• Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Bring back dark mode.
App works ok. As it should. But please bring back the dark theme. With iOS 13’s dark mode, this now sticks out with its bright white background. How hard would it be to add that option back in? Not hard I imagine, since this used to be a setting in older versions.
I was going on my second year of service with Norton. Didn’t have any issues until I changed my phone number. I couldn’t access my account. Contacted customer service and they said I would have to set up a new account because of the two factor authentication (?). Anyway, I asked why can’t they just change it to my new phone number. They said they can’t do that. Never received an answer as to why. I’m very frustrated. Asked them for a phone number. After a few tries of asking for a phone number to talk to someone, they finally gave it to me and said the answer would remain the same, no refund and I would have to set up a new account. As a customer, I am supposed to trust these guys? Absolutely NOT! I will take my business elsewhere. If I could give negative stars, it would. Never seen a customer service like this. I would caution people before using this company. Ultimately, it’s your decision.
Always updating and increasing security
I have been using Norton for two years and not a problem so far. They are always making their products better and easier to use, frequently updating and adding adding more security for our protection. Not a complaint here, just understand that at first it seems like a lot of extra work to be doing for a “unlikely” chance of theft. However, the chance is increasing exponentially and it’s such a relief to know they have my personal data secured and monitored.
- 20.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Symantec Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.