Get in the best shape of your life with Virtuagym Fitness. Work out alongside our 3D-animated personal trainer, who will show you exactly how to do each exercise. Virtuagym has a continuously growing exercise database, currently with over 5,000 exercises and many pre-made workouts which you can do at home or in the gym.
* Full workouts for home & gym
* Create custom workout routines
* Clear 3D-animated exercise videos
* Written exercise instructions
* Workout reminders (only if you want them, of course!)
* Earn rewards for exercising
* Progress tracking: track over 30 values!
* Connects with NEO Health wearables
* Personal trainer Brad Fit :)
WHAT MAKES VIRTUAGYM SPECIAL
- It just works: our users have burned over 3,500,000,000 calories in total already.
- We have a huge exercise database with 5000+ exercises (and we’re adding more every week!)
- You get insight in everything: from burned calories to total minutes you exercised, and distance traveled. You can track your progress over time: weight, waist size, BMI, body fat, number of pushups, arm size, chest size, VO2max and many more.
- Our workouts can be done by everyone: men, women, beginners, gym rats, dumbbell owners and people who have no materials at all. You can easily change the weight and number of repetitions.
- It’s fully integrated with Virtuagym Food: our calorie, carb and fat counter. Download both apps to get in shape faster than ever. There’s no other app offering such a complete solution for fitness & nutrition tracking on one single platform!
- Users can connect NEO Health wearable devices in order to track and analyse progress. Current connected devices are an activity tracker and a body composition monitor.
FOR A VARIETY OF GOALS:
Whether you want to lose weight, build muscle or stay in shape: we have a workout for you. A sneak preview:
- Home workouts
- Gym workouts
- Abs, butt and leg workouts
- Triceps, shoulder and chest workouts
Our workouts are great for both men and women. If necessary, you can easily change the number of reps or the weight yourself. There are strength training and weight lifting exercises, exercises for a flat tummy, to lose belly fat, for weight loss, for building muscle and bodybuilding, for staying in shape and for beginners who want to get in shape. With our fitness app, you’ll find what you need to get in shape!
- Virtuagym Fitness: our fitness tracker with workouts for home & gym
- Virtuagym Food: our calorie counter for nutrition tracking
With both apps, you’ll have all the tools at your disposal to reach your fitness goals. You can also connect your Fitbit via our website and get access to more workouts, our online community and much more.
Do you miss an exercise? Found a bug? Recommendations for the next version? Let us know! Feedback is always greatly appreciated. If you find a bug, please email us at email@example.com. Rating 1 star doesn’t help us to solve it.
LIKE VIRTUAGYM FITNESS?
Please rate us 5 stars, so we can keep improving it :) We’re continuously working on new features and we continuously add new 3D-animated exercises. If you have any suggestions, let us know. If you want to stay updated, get useful fitness tips or if you need motivation: follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
You can sync this app with Apple Health App. If you enable this connection, any workout in the Health app with automatically be added to your Activity Calendar.
To unlock the full app you can subscribe to our PRO membership. The monthly subscription will automatically renew and your iTunes account will be charged within 24 hours prior to renewal for the same amount as your current monthly subscription fee, if the auto-renew option is not turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. To manage your subscription or turn off auto-renewal, simply go to your Account Settings after purchase
- User experience improvements and bugfixes
Ratings and Reviews
Thank you YMCA!
Thank you YMCA for providing a program that I can track my exercise, food, track my calories burned versus intake. If I am stuck somewhere or just prefer not to exercise with a group that day I can go on here find the exercises I need to do, have it show me how to do them, and then I can record them if I choose to share with my personal trainer, physical therapist, or my friends.
I was able to delete multiple apps that I was using to track these items and now I just have one app to go to! Not only did this free up space on my phone but allows me to save time to do other things.
One of my favorite features on here is linking my fit bit to the app and being able to see everything that I’ve done for the day in real time and one spot! It’s fun when you have friends on the app and you can share your day through the blog, good or bad. The YMCA has really gone above and beyond and kept up with technology and made it so you can take your YMCA membership with you were ever you go!
As someone who exercises on and off just because I can’t always get to the gym, this is allowed me to exercise more regularly because I have something there showing me what I need to do and how many reps I need to do to make progress. I really enjoy this app and I’m so thankful the YMCA provided this free of charge, all because I am a member of one of the largest organizations that promote healthy lifestyles from young childhood, to adulthood, and on to seniors.
Too many extra steps to add workout to your calendar
It would be better if you could immediately choose to add to calendar, instead of waiting for the email asking to add workout to your calendar. It takes 3 extra steps to add to your calendar. In the "my body online" app it is immediate. Otherwise I would have rated higher stars. I only use this app because my favorite gym has chosen it.
Promising app, but with many annoying bugs.
For example: sync with other devices produces constantly changing results. Sync with Apple health app produces bad analyses. As today when I went for a six hour hike, 22K steps. First sync OK, now it has moved to tomorrow and has been duplicated. That error will probably disappear tomorrow. Why is this an issue? Because the burnt calories should guide me to how much I can eat using their food app.
Secondly, the click counter only works down to 5, then there is no sound.
Thirdly, some of the fitness sets I downloaded with the pro subscription are faulty: 0 seconds for certain exercises, or too great a number of repetitions.
Combined with the food app, this has the potential to be an awesome app. Alas, it falls embarrassingly short of its own aspirations.
Tried to send feedback through their app (nice feature I thought). I get an error message that no email account was found on my device. Absolute nonsense.
Just checked my settings in all three apps mentioned above. I made sure the data exchange would be total. Now Virtuagym shows that instead of my 22K steps today I shall achieve triple that number tomorrow. That would 4,000 kcal and 15 hours worth of hiking. Really?
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- DIGIFiT BV
- 145.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © (c) 2020 Virtuagym.com
- In-App Purchases
- PRO Membership for 3 months $18.99
- Pro Membership for 4 weeks $6.99
- PRO Subscription for 1 Month $9.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.