Over 9.000.000 downloads! Now with Apple Watch support! Health App support!
Create a personal workout or select one of the pre-defined workout plans to get you started right away! We got world-best bodyweight workout generator! Together with professional trainers we developed an artificial intelligence algorithm that can automatically create a bodyweight workout based on your fitness level.
Fitness Point is a simple app, to follow your progress at the gym and much more. Just everything, that you need! Best usability and design on the App Store among competitors!
Try out the free version and purchase the PRO version with additional features.
PRO version additional Features:
- Over 400 gym exercises with description, animations and trained muscle
- Graph to visualize your log data for each exercise (including workload and RM calculator)
- Body tracker to control your weight and more (with graph)
- Timer to control precisely your breaks between exercises
- Automatic timer start
- Full screen timer
- Log workout time
- Calories count
- Unlimited number of logs, workouts and custom exercises
- Export all your logged data as a .csv file.
- No ads!
For full experience get the Expert membership to unlock everything.
Expert Membership additional Features:
- Additional 200 bodyweight exercises
- Free personal workout (for home or gym)
- Cloud service to save your data securely
- Never lose your data with automatic upload to cloud
- Synchronize all your devices automatically
- Access to Web-version!
- Share workouts with friends
- Trainers can access customer's data
- Priority email support. Get an answer within 24 hours!
Free and PRO version basic Features:
--- General ---
- One app for all your devices: iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch
- Health & Fitness apps support
--- Exercises ---
- Many preinstalled exercises with description, animations and trained muscle.
- Create new exercises with muscle group, description, primary/secondary muscle and your custom image.
--- Workouts ---
- Create a workout plan with exercises you like.
- Enter your target sets and reps. for every exercise.
- Quick navigation on entering logs with swipe gestures.
- Shop with workout plans created by professional trainers.
--- Logs ---
- Add Logs to every exercise.
- Calendar view of all logs.
- Edit logs.
--- Settings ---
- Show weight in imperial or metric units.
- Change language for the interface and exercise description.
This version is designed especially for males. All exercises are with male models and workout plans are designed for male’s needs. If you are female, you should consider purchasing other Pro version.
Visit http://fitnesspointapp.com/ to get more infos.
Terms and conditions: http://fitnesspointapp.com/terms.html
Upgrade features are offered as a subscription. Payment will be charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Your subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
UPDATE: iOS 15 and watchOS 8 improvements
UPDATE: make the communication for the Watch app more stable
UPDATE: adopted Apple Watch Series 7 screen
FIX: In some cases new workout can't be added
FIX: Internal notifications are not visible
Ratings and Reviews
I just want a simple app to keep track of how much weight I use on each machine in the gym. This app is pretty decent as it lets you set up a work out from a few select matching/free weight styles on the free version. I like that when you are in a new workout this app shows you what you did on that machine the last time.
Only reason it didn’t get 5 stars is the constant ads to purchase the complete version of the app.
Too good not to buy
This app is everything I was looking for in an exercise tracking tool. I don’t know my muscle groups well and being able to visualize them in the app is going to help a lot in memorizing what workouts target which areas.
I’m setting up my workouts by legs, arms, abs, etc. then you can break it down further by specific muscle groups. This is also part of my personal goal to memorize how to workout all my muscles. I’m going to build a full body workout once i have the individual areas finished.
Once you have pro they have a lot of workouts to choose from but you can still add your own and label the muscle groups without pro. It is nice since I want to do a total body workout over the course of a week.
I had to break down and buy it. For a whole year it’s pretty cheep relative to other subscriptions.
What can I say, if it doesn’t break your piggy bank this is a stellar app to invest in. I have a feeling it’s only going to get better over time so I’m happy to support their awesome product.
There isn’t currently a section on the app for targeting the neck specifically to stretch it. Minor complaint. I’m sure there are more areas that are on their to do list and this comment makes the developer laugh because they stare at that list all the time.
Very limited logs in free version
I have to say that I loved this app! It interfaced with iHealth and my calorie tracker perfectly. I only got to use it for a couple weeks, but loved the functionality and ability to create my own workout routines and add individual exercises. Now I’ve got to find something new to use. I was mid workout when this app blocked me from adding any more logs of my lifts. Apparently I hit some limit. It only offers to allow me to continue if I sign up for a subscription. I refuse to pay an astronomical monthly or yearly subscription just to track my lifts. I’d rather go back to pen and paper before I do that. It’s such a shame because I really did love this app.
Developer Response ,
You can purchase the Pro version (which is a one time payment) if you just need to track your logs.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ZERO ONE GmbH
- 218.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2013 Zero One GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Expert $19.99
- Expert $29.99
- 4-Day-Split (Gym) $9.99
- Six-Pack Routine $4.99
- Expert $49.99
- Ultimate Fat Burner $9.99
- 200 Exercises $2.99
- Muscle Chest Routine $2.99
- Personal Workout $14.99
- Power Arms Routine $4.99