Interactive anatomy reference with muscle action movies, 3D rotational models, Gray's anatomy images add-on, Latin names, a muscle highlighting tool and full description!
• No.1 free anatomical app in UK Appstore!
• Visual Anatomy Lite is recommended by top U.S.-licensed doctors on HealthTap (https://www.healthtap.com/#apps/375)
• Support English, French, Spanish and German languages
Visual Anatomy Lite is an interactive reference, and education tool. The Lite version contains muscle action movies, 130 high-resolution images and more than 350 feature points which can be interactively selected. Each feature has its own label and short description. Add-on Images from 6 chapters of Gray's anatomy can be used as a quick reference. 6 chapters are bones, muscles and circulation system. In additional, a quiz with 23 multi-choice questions also is included.
This app’s primary use is as a learning tool but can also be used for any professional who needs the occasional reminder. Additionally, this app is ideal for physicians, educators or professionals, allowing them to visually show detailed areas to their patients or students - helping to educate or explain conditions, ailments and injuries. It can be also used as human anatomy guide or anatomy dictionary.
• Muscle action movies
• Audio pronunciations.
• Latin names
• Rotational models (views from different angles)
• Muscle description (ORIGIN, INSERTION, NERVE, ACTIONS).
• Tap and Pinch Zoom - zoom into and identify any region, bone or other feature.
• Quiz mode - test yourself with an option to switch off the label of the feature point.
• Quick Navigation - jump to a different system or organ by selecting the thumbnail.
• Muscle highlighting tool to visualize the individual muscle.
• Great for learning anatomy and physiology
• High-resolution images.
• Free periodic updates.
Organ 3D, Muscular System (whole body anterior and posterior, facial muscles, leg muscles, arm muscles), Skeletal System (anterior, posterior and lateral views), Skull, Circulation System (Principle Veins and Arteries, Heart), Respiratory System, Digestive System, Urinary System, Nervous System, Female and Male Reproductive Systems, Ear Structure, Nasal Cavity, Eye,Body Region.
I am open to suggestions so don't hesitate send me an email if you have any feedback
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, especially if you have previous education in Biology
This app works very well and is quite accurate on human physical anatomy. I would like to see this app upgrade with even better visual pictures though.
The quiz is fantastic (although the grammar should be looked over by the creators of the app, as some words were incorrectly spelt).
I think this app is very helpful for someone with advanced knowledge in this subject, but would probably prove a bit difficult for a beginner in the study of anatomy since it's more of a practice guide to review the human body functions. -So if you have a high interest in biology and you're currently learning the subject, this will be a major assistance.
Excellent for learning a lot before starting A&P. Working on getting my Bachelors (BSN) and this has been very helpful for refreshing for exams throughout the semester! There is a lot more pinned & labeled than we go over in lab or lecture, but every professor and University is different so I feel this will be helpful across the board. Also great to have on the phone to keep the memory sharp. Give it a try. You can't beat free and if you don't like it, just remove it. But I think you will be happy with this app.
This app is very comprehensive! It not only shows the pictures and you can rotate them, but you can touch the "i" for a short or long version description of that part. It includes Grey's Anatomy and all systems. For the common person it may go into too much detail, but for curiosity, or someone interested in anatomy to quiz yourself, or teach yourself- Exceptional! Thank you for creating this!!!! I'm learning and hopefully get my kids to learn this early!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- YingLiang Ma
- 94 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2012-2021 Education Mobile Inc.