Just use your voice to send texts!
Speak into your phone and the app immediately convert your words into text.
No typing required! No keyboard needed!
Then you can use the dictation to send messages, emails, update your facebook status, tweet, and send Tumblr.
Microphone and voice recognition can't be integrated and shared with other applications
• Voice-to-text transcriptions that may be sent as SMS, Email, or pasted into any application using the clipboard
• Submit text to Social Networking applications – Twitter and Facebook
• Convenient editing feature that provides a list of suggested words
- Up to five times faster than typing on a keyboard
- The application is based on an intelligent speech recognition that improves with time.
- Automatic grammar correction
- An extraordinary precision in all situations
- A convenient way to send SMS messages, emails, update your Facebook or post messages on Twitter
Speech Recognition language support:
English (United States)
English (United Kingdom)
Spanish (United States)
Voice Text requires an internet connection.
Ratings and Reviews
Does what it's supposed to do!
I am a creative writer and I never know when the next moment of inspiration is going to strike. This voice dictation app has been a great help in preventing my latest insights from slipping from my grasp - in large part because of its ready accessibility and ease of use. The app has also been a lifesaver for maintaining communications with both impatient family members, as well as the office while I'm traveling and needing to keep my eyes on the road.
I didn't think I would like this very much … Boy was I wrong!
There are a lot of voice recognition apps out there that convert speech to text. But what this one does is create an assembly line for your speech to text. In most apps that I have use, you create the text and there is some process by which you copy and paste that text to another medium. So for example I might be writing a review in the App Store.
The process is usually rather cumbersome. But what this app does is it streamslines it into minimal steps. And if you are doing reviews of several apps, or perhaps replying to several different text messages....Or if you are replying to emails… This app allows you to accomplish all those tasks in an efficient assembly-line fashion. It does this by using a texting like interface. Initially I did not see how this could possibly apply to more than just texting. But in the real world, when you apply it to emails, your personal journal, and other applications, you will see that the process is much more efficient and streamlined then other speech to text apps you are using. That includes some very expensive ones that are out there that I've tried.
Very handy to have when using an old phone without the ability to dictate a message.....though it sometimes locks up and crashes.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Ivo Valcic
- 28.9 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Ivo Valcic
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.