War of the Zombie is a zombie outbreak strategy simulation combining turn-based and real-time gameplay across the entire world.
"Addictive, deep, and surprisingly involving" - pocketgamer.co.uk
"A juicy display of a game" - toucharcade.com
"The most over-the-top aircraft carrier" - kotaku.com
"It has a 'one more turn' compulsiveness about it" - pockettactics.com
"Frisse wind in het zombiegenre" - 9lives.be
"Extremely promising" - apperama.com
"Een ton aan diepgang en toffe gameplay" - ipdblogs.nl
WAR OF THE ZOMBIE:
As Global Operations Director of Safe Industries, take charge of its Ark Carrier and recruit marines & other personnel, purchase real-life military equipment, research advanced technologies, build forward operating bases, move across the world within range of real-time missions, nuke, scavenge, infect, bribe, fortify and defend against the world's country governments in an attempt to save humanity from the zombie pandemic and resulting chaos.
MAIN GAMEPLAY FEATURES:
- Choose, equip and drop a team of 4 marines & vehicles into real-time combat
- Survive, die or turn undead in zombie-infested, fully destructible mission zones
- Enter, drive and fire from Humvees, BMPs, MRAPs, MLRSs and Tanks
- Pinch zoom in/out of mission zones as well as your global tactical map
- Decide where to station your marines and how they develop as they increase rank & experience
- Recruit & train marines, advisors, researchers, diplomats and doctors to rid the world of the undead.
- Research & Develop nanotech, genetics, engineering, and weapon technologies to aid in your success
- Bribe, infect, scavenge, nuke, airstrike 200 country governments around the globe
- Build up arsenals of real military weapons on your double-hulled command carrier
- Build specialized labs to complete R&D and fabricate technology surplus to sell to the highest bidders
- Build up to 5 Forward Operating Bases at any one time to extend your mission deployment
- Carry out covert missions & train PMF marines for different countries
- Explore & scavenge procedurally generated abandoned SAFE & activate Syndicate underground bases
- Change in-game text at any time to English, Russian, German, French, Spanish or Portuguese
BECOME A FAN:
We listen to all feedback and suggestions on new map & mission types as well as additional features.
Become a fan of War of the Zombie by liking our facebook.com/warofthezombie fan page and drop us a note on things you want to see in the next updates, comment on the game or post your best action screen caps and get your face in the game as a marine recruit!
CROPPED MENU BARS?:
Not to worry, this can easily be solved as you have full control of the game's menu bars positions, adjustable from within the options screen.
FOUND A BUG OR HAVE ANOTHER QUESTION OR ISSUE?
You can find an additional FAQ on our facebook fan page, or feel free to email us with more details so that we can help solve the problem you are facing.
Fix for issue when selecting a vehicle when deploying from Ark
Ratings and Reviews
Worth every penny
This game is not only better than the more expensive Zombie Outbreak Simulator Pro, But it also allows you to control your marines, and unlike Zombie Outbreak Simulator, you actually have missions and a goal instead of just doing the same thing over and over. And thankfully, you don’t have to pay to use cheats because the developers have graciously provided them for you on their Facebook page, and the developers are very active with their players as they develop this game.
Been following this game for years, and as an developer myself I feel confident a Switch port would be a huge success.
Please let us know if it’s possible, and if not would you mind if I make a shameless clone?
Terrible controls. You get your moneys worth /w resets.
Don’t let your Marines die. the games save function is horrendous. I’ve lost saves with over 10k zombie kills because of the save UI alone. Terrible lobbying, idk where I’m at when I’m playing a game, because it seems to kick me from games when I’m in the middle of the mission, but I’m chalking that up to the bad save UI and my fat fingers.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Jacques Deul
- 108.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2013-2020 Van der Veer Games
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.