The new WCCM App is the perfect companion of the contemplatives that want to stay updated about the latest news of the Community and have at hand the most useful resources we provide through our websites and social networks.
Our App features:
- a news section updated in real-time with the latest Community updates
- a meditation timer with many kinds of bell sounds to choose among
- a drawer to access all our main website, social channels and media resources
- an audio section with many John Main OSB talks
- quick access to meditation beginning and ending prayers from the meditation timer page, plus the possibility to play the audio of Fr. Laurence's meditation instructions.
- a resources section with links to our regular communications archives
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A “game changer” for me
I use this app every day to meditate for 10-20 minutes. Its increased my ability to focus on one task at a time, be a better listener, and cancel out extraneous stimuli that distract me from my daily goals. I’m more deliberate in my actions, and m discovering that I feel more gratified in life.
New version doesn’t work for me
I am very disappointed in this revision of the WCCM meditation timer. The two features I liked best have been eliminated (ability to set the number of times the gong/bell sounds and ability to set a lead-in time before the first bell sounds). I use the timer for a meditation group and these features are key. Also, I am barely/not able to read the numbers on the timer when I glance to see the time remaining. The access to resources through the app is good but not of value to me as a long-time meditator.
Even more stars!
Besides being beautifully produced, these tools and resources are invaluable aids to the daily practice of Christian meditation and an understanding of the work of the World Community for Christian Meditation.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.