The inofficial tool for your Warhammer 40,000 matches* to simplify your tabletop games.
* Keep track of your Mission and Objectives.
* Enter scores to speed up your game.
* Track your Command Points.
* Share game results!
No matter if you play in a tournament or at home with your friends, WH40K Scores simplifies your scorekeeping. Your matches, configurations and rules are synced between your devices via iCloud.
Track your Warhammer 40K matches:
* Full history of your 40k tabletop matches.
* Set Player, Factions, Game size and Point values.
* Configure rules for Missions and Objectives.
* Add custom Missions, Objectives, Factions, ...
* Filter Missions and Objectives by publication for easy selection.
* Supports 9th edition matched play of Warhammer 40,000.
* Score victory points for main and seconary objectives.
* Track available command points for both player.
* Add notes to your matches, e.g. to create a battle report later.
* You can also add notes for each player, e.g. to remember the army list.
* Keep your data in sync between your iOS devices using iCloud.
Supports matched play missions for the 9th edition of Warhammer 40K*. The app comes with missions and objectives from "Warhammer 40,000 Core Book, 9th Edition", "Chapter Approved: Grand Tournament 2020 Mission Pack" and "Chapter Approved: Grand Tournament 2021 Mission Pack" by Games Workshop. The data set contains the names and conenctions, actual rules are not included, please refer to the publications by Games Workshop. The app allows you to easily update these entries with rules texts for quick reference. You can also create new entries from other publications or custom data sets like from tournament packs.
Comes with definitions for Combat Patrol, Incursion, Strike Force and Onslaught. With all Missions and Secondary Objectives from the Core Book (Eternal War) and Chapter Approved 2020 (Grand Tournament). You can enter as many more Missions and Objectives as you want.
* WH40K Scores is not related to or affiliated with Games Workshop. Warhammer and Warhammer 40,000 are trademarks registered by Games Workshop Limited.
New in version 1.9.:
- You can now scan rules texts with your camera right from the book.
- Requirements: iPhone with Neural Engine (from 2018 or newer, not available on iPad), preferred language settings of iOS contains one of these: English, French, Portuguese, Italian, German, Spanish, Chinese.
- You can now get to a list of all data and rules directly from the start page or from the settings.
Improvements and Bugfixes:
- Improved visibility of filter button in selection lists.
- When searching the list by text the current selection no longer is hidden.
- Adjust navigation bar behaviour on iOS 15.
- Improved listing Sources of Missions and Objectives, it's much shorter now.
Thank you for the reviews, ratings and sharing it with your friends!
Feedback is highly appreciated, just reach out to: firstname.lastname@example.org or drop me a message on social media (Twitter: @warganizer, Instagram: @warganizer.app).
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Simon Nickel
- 2.5 MB
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Simon Nickel 2020-2021
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.