Wild Apricot helps associations, nonprofits, and other member-based organizations simplify event, member, and website management. After setting up a Wild Apricot account, you can use the Wild Apricot app to manage your members and events.
Using the Wild Apricot app, you can:
* add or check in event attendees
* add or edit events
* add or modify members and other contacts
* approve or reject pending memberships
* archive contacts or suspend membership
* search for contacts
* record manual payments
* accept credit card payments via Square POS or PayPal Here
* send unformatted emails to event registrants
* send and schedule prepared email drafts
* view log of manually sent emails
- Ability to check in event attendees with QR codes
- Push notifications about new pending members who need approval
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve been using this app for a few months now. We use it at our monthly club meetings.
I have signed up new members, updated member contact details, searched the member list to confirm membership status and processed renewal credit card payments. All right on my phone. No laptop, no web browser. It’s fast and easy which is exactly what we needed.
For onsite club member management, this app works great. I haven’t experienced any crashes or timeouts on my iPhone 7.
WA is a strong product, and having the app is super convenient for checking people in to events. I appreciate the expansions being made and agree with an earlier review regarding emailing from the app, which would be a very useful improvement.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback! Feel free to vote and comment the idea about emailing on our Wishlist forum: https://forums.wildapricot.com/forums/308932/suggestions/18078661 It would help us to better understand your expectations and needs.
Great Mobile app
Members app and Administrator App
Is a big bonus to Wild Apricot.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback! We'll do our best to make it even better
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.