Wild Apricot helps members to stay in touch with their associations, nonprofits and other member-based organizations. Using this app, you can:
• See a list of upcoming events and register for them.
• View the details of events you've signed up for.
• Find other members of your organization and contact them.
To use this app, your organization needs a Wild Apricot account, and needs to enable the mobile app within your organization's account settings. If you have any questions about this app, contact your organization's account administrator.
- Every registration now has a function to show related QR-code. If your association is using it for check-in, you don't need to seek and save registration emails anymore!
- The app became more stable with several bugs fixed
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Signing up for an event
The site should let you pay for you and
your spouse at the same time
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback! Feel free to suggest new features on our Wishlist: https://forums.wildapricot.com/forums/308932-wishlist The more votes it gets the more likely we'll implement it in the future.
Easy to Use But Can’t Stay on Screen Last Used
I use the app almost every day. It’s user friend & easy to navigate. But if I am for example looking at an event and then go to email to message someone about details, and go back to the App; on home screen of Wild Apricot again. And have to start all over to find the specific event.
Overall does what it needs to
Overall the functionality is on par with going to the site, I would like to see the ability to save the membership card to the Apple wallet rather than having to login to the app to view.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.