SignUpGenius is the most popular online sign up service to organize group events. Sign up for events, message group participants and view event statistics from the app. Use SignUpGenius to simplify the process of coordinating events and people with sign ups for nonprofits, schools,
sports, churches, families, colleges, businesses and organizations.
Each month, up to 14 million people use SignUpGenius to organize and participate in events.
Event participants can use the app to:
• Sign up for events
• Add events to personal digital calendar
• View event details such as time and location
• Contact customer support
In addition, event organizers can use the app to:
• View sign up event participants
• Search, view and message group participants
• Create custom reports based on sign up visitor statistics
Popular uses for SignUpGenius include:
• Coordinating volunteer schedules for schools, churches, nonprofits and community
• Collecting payments for fundraisers, business services, product sales and event
• Managing business training, team-building events and employee interviews.
• Coordinating potluck dishes and meal schedules for families.
• Planning sports team schedules, concessions volunteers and snack rotations.
• Coordinating scouting events such as camping, Girl Scout cookie booth schedules, Pinewood Derby and more.
• Scheduling parent teacher conferences at school.
• Managing event registrations for 5Ks, ticket sales, camps, sports tournaments and more.
• Organizing school events such as book fairs, class parties, field trips and more.
Bug fixes and performance improvements. Support for Fundly crowdfunding campaigns and virtual sign up locations.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Just ok. Hoping for notifications in future update please
This app is exactly the same as the website. It works usually and is easier to access than loading the webpage on my phone when I’m on the go, but there don’t seem to be any other benefits to the app. I downloaded this app hoping that I could receive in-app notifications for sign-ups, so I would know when someone signs up rather than an email or having to search through each sign up slot manually. In future updates, notifications would be very helpful.
App Needs a Lot of Improvement
I love Signupgenius. The web version is fantastic. It blows my mind that such a great site has such a horrible and useless app. Basically, the app is just a dashboard for very little. You can sign in easily and click on your signups but then it takes you out to the website for any signup management. And trying to manage the website on a mobile device is next to impossible. They don’t even have a mobile-friendly website interface. I would expect the app to allow you to see a mobile-optimized screen for easily managing your signups, viewing available signups, and creating a signup. To the developers of Signupgenius - please get with the times and get a proper mobile app!!!
Great idea need last work
This is a great idea but this app needs work. People who are signed up should be able to add the group they want and see it easy. Not have to keep searching for the person who created it. How about a calendar view in the app with a way to highlight all your signup and when.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.