SignUpGenius is the most popular online sign up service to organize group events. Sign up for events, message group participants and view event statistics from the app. Use SignUpGenius to simplify the process of coordinating events and people with sign ups for nonprofits, schools,
sports, churches, families, colleges, businesses and organizations.
Each month, up to 14 million people use SignUpGenius to organize and participate in events.
Event participants can use the app to:
• Sign up for events
• Add events to personal digital calendar
• View event details such as time and location
• Contact customer support
In addition, event organizers can use the app to:
• View sign up event participants
• Search, view and message group participants
• Create custom reports based on sign up visitor statistics
Popular uses for SignUpGenius include:
• Coordinating volunteer schedules for schools, churches, nonprofits and community
• Collecting payments for fundraisers, business services, product sales and event
• Managing business training, team-building events and employee interviews.
• Coordinating potluck dishes and meal schedules for families.
• Planning sports team schedules, concessions volunteers and snack rotations.
• Coordinating scouting events such as camping, Girl Scout cookie booth schedules, Pinewood Derby and more.
• Scheduling parent teacher conferences at school.
• Managing event registrations for 5Ks, ticket sales, camps, sports tournaments and more.
• Organizing school events such as book fairs, class parties, field trips and more.
General enhancements and bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great idea need last work
This is a great idea but this app needs work. People who are signed up should be able to add the group they want and see it easy. Not have to keep searching for the person who created it. How about a calendar view in the app with a way to highlight all your signup and when.
App doesnt allow sign in
Down loaded and signed up for the program 2x. Despite being very careful to enter all of my information correctly the app continued to tell me that my email or password is wrong. After a few perplexed attempts the app locked me out for 5 days. However, I was able to log in on the computer with no issues. That is until the app locked me out, which then also locked me out of the website. I wanted a program that allows people to log in via computer or smart device. However, this one sadly isn’t working.
I continue to work with this as I need it but I need a
version for a blonde.
My biggest struggle was setting it up ( I hired a Mayo Clinic analysts to do it)
and once that was done it’s not intuitive. I manage to do it but I’m going thru multiple steps that probably aren’t necessary.
Why is your website easier than the APP?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.