Play 2500+ Levels & Get 500 Bonus Coins! DOWNLOAD the best word puzzle game NOW! Word Collect is the most addictive word game: relax and tease your brain in Word Collect!
Play 2500+ Levels & Get 500 Bonus Coins! DOWNLOAD the best word puzzle games!
Word Collect has exciting word puzzle games! Word Collect starts as an easy word game and gets harder as you level up!
ENJOY WORD COLLECTING GAMEPLAY!
- Swipe to select letters in any direction to form the hidden word matches!
- Find as many words as possible to level up and earn bonus rewards!
- Fill in every word block puzzle! Earn bonus coins when you discover hidden words!
- Can't figure out the word jumble? Use coins to get a hint and win the level!
- Daily bonus coins and word puzzles!
- Daily Challenge gives you more word puzzle games, more bonus coins and more FUN EVERY DAY!
- Over 2500+ Levels to play word games!
- 500 coins at the first word game login!
- Easy to play, but hard to beat - difficulty increases as you go!
- Play OFFLINE or ONLINE - anytime, anywhere!
- Whether you want word games for adults or word games for kids, Word Collect is the best word game out there!
Get Word Collect for the best word games for word puzzle fans, word search addicts, and more!
Play word games now in Word Collect - it's so addictive!
The prizes in this word game are not exchangeable for real-world money or prizes. Having an issue with these free word games for iphone and ipad? For immediate support, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
- Golden Ticket subscription gives players exclusive rewards including more Daily Bonus Coins, 2x all Golden Apples points and an ads-free experience
Subscription price is $7.99 per week
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions automatically renew at the end of the period unless turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period in the account settings
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- Users may cancel a subscription at any time via the subscription setting through their iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings.
- You will receive the benefits of your cancelled subscription through the end of the pay period before cancellation.
GET WORD COLLECT! Try the Best Free Word Games for Word Game Addicts and Download today!
NEW EVENTS: Limited Time challenges added - VIP Party & Piggy Bank!
- Swipe to Combine letters in any direction to form the hidden word matches!
- Free 500 coins when you play for the first time!
- Play ONLINE or OFFLINE!
- Now in French, German, AND Spanish!
- New Improvements and fixes!
Ratings and Reviews
Best word game out there!
I am still playing this game even after I’ve threatened to quit a time or two (lol). On level 2300 now and I never expected to get beyond 1000, certainly not 2000. If you like word games, this is one of the best. The fact that the words are alphabetized is key...this gives you a fighting chance. It’s great for expanding your vocabulary, sharpening your spelling skills, and just keeping your mind sharp. I don’t participate in team play, just by myself and that is sufficiently fun. I buy hints occasionally, and while I’m probably addicted, I’ve gotten good enough that I’m just having fun, but not feeling stressed out or ripped off. At one point I criticized the starred word bonuses, because I thought they were impossible to get and they were words no one had ever heard of (besides having to use a lot of hints on). But I’m finding at this level the bonus words are often words that are known, just not as frequently used. I no longer do the challenges because they’ve gotten too difficult for me, but that doesn’t bother me. Very fun game, well designed not too easy not too hard, and bonuses and perks are offered from time to time to keep you motivated and interested. My granddaughter and I even play when we’re together. Good job, developers!
I have been playing this game for quite a while. This is my favorite word game ever. I play every day several times a day and while I watch tv at night. I never do updates unless the game won’t let me play without the update. I was updating another game and saw the update for Word Collect and thought why not. Biggest mistake of my life, now I can’t play, when I went back to play the daily challenge it froze after I joined a group or whatever the new thing is. I don’t usually do these because I never connect with Facebook I don’t like Facebook games. It came up to get my daily reward and it won’ close out of that. There is no x to close that screen or anything. Now I am devastated that I can’t play, what do I do this is the only word I play it is the best one I have ever seen. Now I am lost. I have never written a review but I am going to be lost. Sad to lose such a great game, I should never have updated because I didn’t have to. Sadly I guess I will have to delete and try to find another word game I enjoy so much (I know I won’t I have tried them all. : < ( ,,, I don’t know how to rate now, I would give it 5 stars up to the update but now I can’t play at all.
Developer Response ,
Hello! We're sorry to hear of the trouble. Have you written to our support team about this? If not, please use the “Contact Us” button inside the game, or email us at email@example.com so we can get this sorted out for you. Thank you!
Love Word Collect
I love finding words as quickly as I can and then comes the real challenge. There’s often one or two left that aren’t obvious. Some of the words are not commonly used but for the most part, you can analyze and solve them. Hints are necessary at times. Love the game.
A few complaints below that if addressed would improve the game.
You get extra points for successive words and often it misses a word you have connected with your finger. Then I have to slow down and retrace the word I just used, it goes through but you didn’t get the extra points. When I am going fast before words I see slip my mind - the words I’ve already tried once are shown at the top if you try them twice. That’s clunky to use and once you open it, it stays on the screen way too long.
Separately, I cannot figure out what is going on with team play. Way too complicated and not well explained in my opinion.
The game doesn’t sync on your devices. I started on my iPad and it made my hand ache from too much playing 😬. So started playing on phone - better with less real estate to cover. Points acquired on my iPad are just sitting there. Wish they synced.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Super Lucky Games LLC
- 223.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Platinum Player LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Coin Pack 1 $0.99
- Coin Pack 3 $4.99
- Coin Pack 2 $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.