LifeWorks – The Total Well-being platform that employees love.
• Feel connected with a well-being newsfeed that fosters your colleague community.
• Feel recognized with peer to peer recognition that aligns with your company’s mission and core values.
• Feel supported with 24/7 counseling and well-being prevention content with LifeWorks market leading Employee Assistance Programme.
• Feel rewarded with exclusive Perks that save you $1,000’s a year across 4,000 brands and retailers, saving you an average of 7% across purchases including travel, food, entertainment and personal care.
• Feel guided with LifeWorks Enhanced Wellness. Take a pro-active approach to your well-being with health risk assessments and fitness challenges that sync with Apple Health and your favorite wearable technology.
Thanks for using LifeWorks.
This release we’ve been busy squashing bugs and improving the app.
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app!
I use LifeWorks to stay connected and well at work. Love all the well-being content and podcasts. It also allows me to get cash back for shopping I would do anyway. When I’m traveling I can open the app and click on a colleague to reach them via phone. Lots of great features!
Mediocre, solid meh
Signed up for LifeWorks at work last week and was pumped about the steps challenge starting today. I figured I’d download the app so I could sync my Runkeeper app to it (like it says you can do online) and that feature is nowhere to be found. Also, no information about the challenge I signed up for - screen shots on the App Store show it should be part of the deal.
Gave it a shot and tried to fill out my profile. Tried to change the birthdate and it’s stuck on January 1, 1970. The jobs I came to accomplish were not able to be done. Flow of the app is clumsy and the back button takes you to the top of the previous page. Irritating because then you have to scroll through the million irrelevant articles to find where you were.
The positive: there’s a bunch of content that would be useful to some people.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thanks for your comment. If you haven't already, please contact us a email@example.com so we can help.
So, employer partnered company, why does it take a week to respond to an email with details on why someone sponsored for the services, who is looking for help, can’t access the site, at all. Find your best self, yeah, right, I’m trying and your crap company is making it impossible to do so. Thanks for the customary we will look into it and abandon you after hitting send.
- Work Angel Technology Ltd
- 90.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Afrikaans, Bosnian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese, Xhosa
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © LifeWorks US Inc. 2019, © LifeWorks Canada Ltd 2019, © Work Angel Technology Ltd 2019
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.