XE-perience currency on the go – from internationally money transfers to exchange rates and currency charts, Xe puts all your currency needs into one money transfer app!
Planning to send money abroad? Xe Money Transfer helps expats, foreign students, freelancers and people living international lives to receive, spend, and send money, at fast speeds and better rates than wire transfers and the banks. Register for your money transfer account today – it’s free!
World-renowned as the most trusted resource for currency exchange rates from around the globe, the Xe Currency Converter & Money Transfer App lets you compare prices anywhere while traveling abroad to be sure you're getting the best exchange rates. Since 2009, the Xe currency converter has been connecting the world through currency exchange by providing reliable exchange rates and currency charts for free.
International Money Transfers
• Access highly competitive exchange rates, cheaper than bank and wire transfers
• Send money abroad quickly and secure via our money transfers app
• Get expert support when transferring money from our global customer service team
• Track your money transfers after you send money internationally
• 'Excellent' rating on Trustpilot
Travel & International Exchange
• Monitor up to 10 currencies of your choice
• Access to live currency rates for every world currency and precious metal including Bitcoin
• Use the currency converter's easy-to-use calculator functionality to compare prices
• Access historical currency charts for the past 10 years
• Set Rate Alerts and receive notifications for targeted exchange rates
• Saves the last updated rates when offline
• Currency Profile shares facts about your favorite currency
• Get internationally currency news every day from Market Analysis
• Customization for the frequency of rate updates
• Receive at-a-glance views at the mid-market rates with the currency widget
Xe does more than convert currencies or show you the exchange rates. It’s your go-to money transfer app to send money abroad for travel, shopping, and personal use.
Experiencing problems or issues with the currency converter and money transfer app? Send us your feedback within the app’s ‘More’ tab.
Various bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A great travel companion.
What can you really say about a currency conversion app? This app works exactly as it should. It gives current rates, quickly, it’s much more convenient than a google search and can be displayed on your notifications and Apple Watch for easy access when traveling. This is my constant companion while abroad as it’s much easier to plug in a price of an item and see how much it’ll really cost me, & if it’s worth it than guessing. I love being able to track currency trends as it helps me plan future locations. Overall I’ve had no issues with this app over the years I’ve had it.
Just waiting for iPhone X aspect ratio to come along.
Really helpful travel resource
I spent the past year traveling around the world, and this app was my most-used resource. Clear, easy user interface, immediate results, constantly updated markets rates that are more accurate than the rates states and banks offer. And it works offline if you don't have a network connection! (Though it can't update rates while offline, obviously.)
My only quibble is that it limits the number of currencies you can list at a time, and you have to manually delete one before you can add another. I'd prefer if the list auto-updated by most recently used, and the oldest one just scrolled off when you use a new one. But this is a minor issue, as most trips don't involve more than 10 different currencies.
Great app.. Have suggestions.
Wondering if you can implement the ability to add and display a second conversion or even a third to help with trending. Example. I like seeing USD-CAD and USD-EUR at the same time. It shows exactly who's news to look for when a spike or drop is happening.
Another suggestion is to add in the commission rates either down with the trade equation where the fee shows 0. Or somewhere within the profile. Always flipping back to the comparison tool in the app. One time it proved there was an issue that was fixed next day but it would be nice too see it during the live calculation during the trade.
- XE.com Inc.
- 73.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 XE.com Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.