XPSView allows you to open and read XPS (XML Paper Specification, *.xps) and OpenXPS (*.oxps) documents on iOS device. It offers you fantastic reading experience using document outlines, page thumbnails and text search features. In addition, XPSView allows you to convert XPS and OXPS documents into PDF and make it available for any PDF viewing application.
Are you having plenty of XPS/OXPS files that no decent viewer available to open on your iPhone and iPad? Do you receive XPS/OXPS documents as email attachments on your iPhone and iPad? The easiest way to circumvent these problems is this XPSView app.
* * * XPSView is also available for macOS on the Mac App Store * * *
- Fully selectable and searchable text contents. Select and copy text to clipboard for further use.
- Pinch out and Pinch in to ZoomIn and ZoomOut view.
- Navigate through topics by document outlines, if exist.
- Search text feature to find a character, word or sentence any where in a document.
- Scroll through your document by Page Thumbnails or Go to page feature.
XPS/OXPS to PDF CONVERSION FEATURES:
- Converts XPS/OXPS to fully vector-PDF documents. Preserves text, vector graphics and raster images as editable PDF contents.
- Preserves Bookmarks (Outline).
- Preserves XPS internal and external topic hyperlinks into PDF. It automatically maintains XPS topic and page navigation links into PDF compatible annotations.
- Preserves metadata properties.
- The inbuilt document browse view automatically gives you the option to share documents using the Share button or a drag-and-drop action. It also provides a standard interface for browsing and managing documents.
- Automatically handles access to iCloud for you within the app. It also provides access to documents managed by third-party storage service extensions installed on your device.
- Browse, find and sort documents to help you locate the document you want. Tap the file that you want to open.
- You can move, delete, duplicate and rename a document with document manager in browser view.
- In the document manager, you can group related documents into folders so they’re easy to find.
Note: XPSView is standalone application running natively to convert XPS and OXPS to PDF securely on your device.
You can refer User Manual for any assistance Or Contact Support.
• [FIXED] Some existing users are not allowed Premium Access after v3.0 update.
Whats new in version 3.0
• New icon and UI improvements to streamline with latest iOS.
• Now download the app for free and start reading and converting your XPS and OXPS documents. Get XPSView full experience with a Lifetime, Yearly or Monthly Premium Access Subscription In-App Purchases(IAP). Any existing users who did purchase XPSView prior to version 3.0 will not get affected by new IAP.
- The free Version of the app can only convert and extract one XPS/OXPS document properly per week.
- Improved memory usage for faster file opening.
• Other improvements. Thank you all users for your feedback :)
Ratings and Reviews
Works great for me...
When dealing with documents from Windows, my only "print to disk" option is usually *.xps files. This app seems to open them just fine *and* lets me print them to an AirPrint-enabled printer.
I am not sure what issues the other reviewers are having, but this works just fine as an "Open with..." target for xps documents attached to emails.
The xps files that I am using are coming from Windows 7 - this app has opened them reliably for me. Maybe other XPS files are problematic.
Being able to "Print to XPS" and then email stuff to my iPad is very nice, especially for things like travel documents and the like.
I took a bit of a chance on this app, as there wasn't a single positive review. I am happy I did.
XPSView will neither complete its download nor delete. I receive constant notices from iOS that the app cannot be downloaded - would I like to try again? I tried several Internet recommendations for clearing the problem. These didn't work. Next step is to wipe my iPad clean. This issue needs a fix ASAP - either from the developer and/or the App Store.
Document never opens
I can't seem to get the first document to open. This app hangs on "reading". It's a 45MB oxps file opened from OneDrive - the file was fully downloaded but Xpsview is hanging and never actually opens the file. Xpsview stays open for a few seconds and quickly vanishes into the background. Total waste of $3.99. Thanks for nothing.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- RootRise Technologies Private Limited
- 3.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2014-2022 RootRise Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium : Lifetime Access $5.99
- Premium : Monthly Access $0.99
- Premium : Yearly Access $3.99