The all-in-one tool to move a Final Cut Pro X Event or Project to Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition, FCP 7 and beyond!
This app translates Final Cut Pro X Library XML (fcpxml) and converts it for import into Adobe's Creative Cloud apps, Premiere Pro CS6, Final Cut Pro 6 or 7, or other applications.
Your Final Cut Pro XML is ready for:
• Premiere Pro, and then to:
- AAF to Avid Media Composer and Pro Tools
- OMF output for ProTools, etc.
• After Effects
• Final Cut Pro 7
• other Final Cut Pro 7 XML workflow tools
Check the XtoCC Support document for instructions, including listings of what translates and what doesn't.
• Final Cut Pro version 10.0.1 or later
• An application that imports Final Cut Pro XML (such as Final Cut Pro 7 or 6, Premiere Pro CC, After Effects CC, Audition CC, DaVinci Resolve, Color, etc.)
• Bug fix for flattening multicam clips where the clip's frame rate is different from its project's frame rate
• Bug fix to ignore empty tracks
• Bug fix for clip linkages in Premiere Pro
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I've tried version 1.1.2 every which way, and it doesn't work for me AT ALL. The previous update was so buggy the developer actually recommended you not download it. I am back to using a version from 2 updates ago, which sort of works for video, but leaves important information like speed changes completely out, which is to say nothing of Audio, which creates some sort of unholy mess, requiring me to resort to a multi-channel QT workaround for that.
C'mon you guys. Quit making updates that don't work. Apple hasn't updated FCP X in months so there's no good excuse for this. I'm glad it exists but I'm not glad I paid $50 with this inadequate support.
Worked great for me.
I was very hesitant to buy this after reading some of the reviews. I bought it and just hoped for the best, and it worked great. I imported an 8 minute video and it only missed two clips, which were both easy to locate and replace. It brought in the audio files correctly and made it very simple. A $50 investment to save several hours of work and headache is well worth it in my eyes.
Terrible with speed changes
6 out of 6 clips failed to get the proper speed change. I guess if you do cuts only same speed it works.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.