Capturas de pantalla del iPad
LAMP Words For Life™ is a full English vocabulary augmentative and alternative communication (AAC) language app that combines the power of the PRC Unity® language system with Language Acquisition through Motor Planning (LAMP™) principles and strategies. LAMP™ is a therapeutic approach based on neurological and motor learning principles as well as clinical experiences that address the language development and communication needs of children with autism. It provides a consistent motor pattern for words and a systematic way to develop communication skills allowing for unlimited language growth opportunities. More than 20,000 parents, caregivers, teachers, and clinicians have been trained on LAMP™ worldwide and significant gains in communication ability have been witnessed and documented.
The app combines 50 years of PRC experience with the Language Acquisition through Motor Planning approach. It is appropriate for anyone from beginning communicators who are just learning that they can affect those around them to skilled communicators with advanced language skills. Language development in typically developing children occurs through the combination of a consistent motor pattern, the sound that motor pattern produces, and the reaction they get from the environment. LAMP™ presents vocabulary in the same manner so those language connections can be developed.
LAMP Words For Life™ app is symbol based for those who are not yet literate; however, those symbols are paired with text to support literacy development. The vocabulary, structure, and teaching approach are based on research and years of implementation with individuals with autism and other developmental disabilities.
* High quality Ivona text-to-speech voices and ability to add Acapela voices and The VoiceKeeper unique voice
* Three developmentally progressive vocabulary files
* Pre-stored core and fringe words
* Vocabulary Builder: Allows chosen words to be visible while the remaining vocabulary is hidden
* Word Finder: Helps the user find where words are stored
* Ability to store customized vocabulary and edit individual buttons
* 7-days free iShare access
* Capability to migrate vocabulary sets from PRC devices
* Data Logging with ability to automatically sync with Realize Language™ for analysis
Three vocabulary levels within the app support language development from any skill level:
An introductory level features 83 core words that are only one touch away. Core words are those words that are most frequently used in speech and can be used in a variety of settings and activities.
A transition level requires a second button to be pressed before hearing those initial 83 core words paired with additional vocabulary. This level allows for the learning of extended motor patterns without the visual distractions of the full vocabulary file.
The full vocabulary file gives the device user access to verb conjugations and word endings such as + s, + er, and + est. It includes 3,000+ words and allows for the customization of personalized vocabulary such as names, favorite foods, and favorite places.
Prentke Romich Company (PRC) is a member of a consortium of companies that are pioneers in the field of assistive technology and augmentative communication. The group includes Prentke Romich Company (USA), Saltillo Corporation (USA), Words + (USA), Liberator Ltd. (UK), Prentke Romich Deutchland (Germany) and Liberator Pty Ltd. (Australia). These companies bring a broad range of products and services to provide the most comprehensive line of AAC solutions in the industry. The employee owners of this consortium, many of whom have been with their organizations for more than 20 years, have dedicated their careers to assisting individuals with disabilities through the use of technology.
Visit aacapps.com for more information on the app and for more information and training on the LAMP™ approach visit www.aacandautism.com.
It’s not enough to be up to date, we are always working toward tomorrow.
New in this release:
- A pause/resume speech button action has been added
- The "play audio" button action has been renamed to "play recorded speech", "record audio" has been renamed to "record speech", and "stop" has been renamed to "stop speech"
- Apple voices are now available in the voice listing
- Now easier to add additional languages
- Updated the Almagu TTS engine
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
Privacidad de la app
El desarrollador, Prentke Romich Company, indicó que las prácticas de privacidad de la app pueden incluir el manejo de datos, como se describe a continuación. Para obtener más información, consulta la política de privacidad del desarrollador.
Datos asociados con tu identidad
Los siguientes datos pueden recopilarse y asociarse con tu identidad:
- Información de contacto
- Datos de uso
Datos no asociados con tu identidad
Los siguientes datos pueden recopilarse, pero no están asociados con tu identidad:
Las prácticas de privacidad pueden variar; por ejemplo, según tu edad o las funciones que uses. Más información
- Prentke Romich Company
- 1 GB
- Requiere iPadOS 11.0 o posterior.
- © 2020 Prentke Romich Company (PRC). All Rights Reserved.
- USD 299.99
- Compras dentro de la app
- US Child Voice - Ella USD 11.99
- US Child Voice - Josh USD 11.99
- US Child Voice Scott USD 11.99
Compartir en familia
Hasta seis miembros de una familia podrán usar esta app mientras la función Compartir en familia esté activada.