The new iPING 2.0 putter app provides authorized PING club fitters and retailers a precise and easy-to-use a tool to ensure golfers experience a tour-level putter fitting from golf’s leader in custom fitting.
The patented technology measures and analyzes five key performance indicators in the putting stroke; 1) closing angle; 2) impact angle; 3) tempo; 4) lie angle and 5) shaft lean. These stroke metrics, combined with detailed input from the golfer, are analyzed by a proprietary fitting algorithm which recommends the proper stroke type, length, loft, lie and weight for a PING putter.
The iPING 2.0 app offers three modes:
1) Advanced Fit: Club fitting professionals recommend putter specifications by considering a variety of metrics; wrist-to-floor measurements, posture, gripping style, miss tendencies, green speed and speed performance in conjunction with hitting five (5) 10 ft. putts. In this mode, putter comparisons can also be made and quantified.
2) Fit for Stroke: Club fitting professionals recommend putter specifications by capturing three (3) 10 ft. putts. Ideal for golf shop settings and quickly classifying a player’s Stroke Type.
3) Practice session: Allows club fitting and teaching professionals to measure single-stroke metrics during a putting lesson.
At this time, the iPING 2.0 app is intended for use by authorized PING retailers and club fitters only. All technical support and availability of accessories will only be available to authorized PING club fitters and retailers.
* Added ability to search fittings and pros by name
* Improved support for screen mirroring - full screen putting graphics when you mirror your device to an Apple TV
Bewertungen und RezensionenAlle anzeigen
Die app is voll cool also ich mag sie und für alle Golfer sollten sich die leisten
Eine super App.!!! Sehr zu empfehlen!!! Ein muss für jeden Golfer!!!
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.