2 Apps in This Bundle
Easy Aid Bundle gives children and adults alike a quick and easy way to find out the spelling of a word, translate words to and from English, or other languages, and helps dyslexic learners with specific cognitive difficulties with the aid of the 'OpenDyslexic' font and colour overlays.
Through these compelling educational apps, young students everywhere are starting to enjoy the benefits of self-directed learning by not having to wait for help from parents or teachers, which is a big plus. Easy Aid Bundle is suitable for students of all ages, from 5 to 55 and beyond and is recommended by teachers for use individually or in a classroom setting. Easy Aid Bundle boasts superior, accurate and incredibly fine-tuned speech recognition and translation service in multiple languages, including English, Chinese, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and more.
Upon opening the application you are presented with a clear blue user-friendly interface. The instruction 'Touch mic & talk’ is displayed above a circular mic symbol. On touching the symbol, you are asked to 'Talk.' By pressing done the app will process what has been said and proceed to produce your input displayed in your chosen writing style or dyslexic option. This feature can be changed in the Settings, which are also easily navigated to from the main screen. Additionally, within the Settings, you can change between multiple languages, select translation language, reverse translation, select a background, display upper and lower case letters and turn off speech output if you wish.
• Child friendly, profanity is filtered out
• NO ads or in-app purchases
Supports multiple languages at the touch of a button
• English (Australian, US, Canadian and UK), Arabic, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, Farsi, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish and Vietnamese
• Speak text and repeat the speech to hear the word or phrase again
• A History Log, which saves spelling results including translations
• Ability to Copy spelling results, which enables words and phrases to be directly pasted into a range of applications
• Ability to Look Up words via the device dictionary
• Ability to Share words via the Activity popup
• iMessage integration: Generates a custom message bubble of the spelling with or without translation
• Today Widget and 3D Touch - show recent spelling, translations and quick links for easy access
• View in portrait or landscape orientation
• Support for split view in iPad and iPad Pro devices
• Cognitive Development
• Communication Skills
• Collaboration Skills
• Organisational and Productivity Skills
• Life Skills
• Thinking & Reasoning
• Preschool/Kindergarten (3-5 Years)
• Primary School (5-11 Years)
• Secondary School (11-18 Years)
• College/University (18+ Years of Age)
• Easy Spelling Aid requires network connectivity (WiFi, 3G, 4G or GPRS)
Ratings and Reviews
The same app. I should have just bought one and saved $.
- Nuapp Productions Pty Ltd
- 52.6 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Nuapp Productions Pty Ltd
- App Bundle $9.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.