Awesome 4x4 trucks that you can upgrade and customize into the trail rig of your dreams. Mud bogging, rock crawling, bombing around the dunes, off-road racing and even demolition derbies - there's an activity for every four-wheeler lover. Get together with your friends and go wheeling in an online session!
Customize your rims, tires, bullbars, bumpers, snorkels, racks, cages, colors, and more. Install that lift kit, disconnect your sway bar, engage the lockers, air down the tires, and get on that trail! Don't forget to take a pic with Photo Mode once you get your rig to an impossible place!
Huge and tough off road levels, Diverse environments: muddy forest, scorching desert, freezing ice lake, bumpy hills and a demolition derby arena stadium.
Complete challenging missions, trails, races and derbies to earn in-game points.
23 off roaders - trucks and jeeps, to choose from as a base for your 4x4 rig.
Get behind the wheel of a precision-modded wheelin' rig and show'em how it's done!
Also featured in the simulator:
- Multiplayer with chat
- Tons of tough trails to get stuck on
- Mud and tree-felling
- Night mode
- Manual diff and transfer case controls
- All wheel steering with 4 modes
- Cruise control
- Controller support
- 3 separate color adjustments with glossiness ranging from matte to chrome
- Tire deformation when aired down
- High res deformable terrains (on supported devices) so you can truly dig yourself into the snow
- Boulder town in the desert for all your rock crawling needs
- Mud holes
- Stunt Arena
- Drag strips
- Crate finding
- Dumb AI bots and less dumb bots
- Suspension and solid axle simulation
- In-depth graphics settings to support the widest range of devices
- Buttons, steering wheel or tilt steering
- Button or analog slide throttle
- 8 cameras
- Realistic simulator physics
- Mid air controls
- Animated driver model
- Slope gauges
- 4 types of upgrades for your 4x4
- Manual or automatic gearbox, low range with auto diff lockers, handbrake
- Detailed vehicle setup and driving assistance settings
- Damage modelling
4.21.10: This update's multiplayer won't be compatible with older versions due to sync changes, so make sure your friends update too!
- Added holiday crates
- Worked on soft suspensions to limit bump stop bouncing in place
- Fixed engine levels 6 and 7 max speed limit
- Fixed Nitrous working on EVs with a controller
- Fixed several bugs related to data saving/loading
- Potential fix for suspension breaking
- Fixed mission rewards not crediting properly
4.21.00: This update's multiplayer won't be compatible with older versions due to sync changes, so make sure your friends update too!
- Added 3 new vehicles, the FOREMAN, the CRICKET, and the MAMMOTH EV, the FOREMAN has 8 variations to select from at the dealer
- New map: Swamp (beta)
- Made asphalt grip better across the board
- Adjusted upgraded vehicle power output across the board to have a more even playing field
- Added wheelbase stretching (from suspension level 3, adjustment range depends on vehicle type and suspension type)
- Added cinematic camera (set controls opacity to lowest to have it almost completely disappear in cinematic mode)
- Increased the amount and speed of exhaust smoke
- Adjusted the suspension adjustment range on the EDGE
- Fixed a bug where the vehicle would go to neutral repeatedly
- Fixed a bug where the touchscreen buttons would release randomly (throttle bug)
- Reduced menu load times on some devices
- Fixed several other bugs
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I really enjoy your game, but there is a really annoying bug. This bug makes a car fly about madly, and if you are hit by it, you are flung a long way, and then thrown off the game. I would also recommend you add some more maps to drive, and make adding a snorkel to your car a separate tab, like cages. It would also be good if you can put missions in the multiplayer worlds and make points easier to earn. Also can you add the Toyota Land Cruiser Ute, and the 70’s Land Rover defender. That is all I think can be improved. Thanks again for a really cool game!
Pretty good :)
Pretty good game overall good physics and like the online free roam Mode there is one thing I really don’t like and that’s the fact that joe matter how fast your car is in race mode it’s like the cars behind you keep upno matter what if you watch the mini map you can acully see them flipping around and smiling out of control you can hear them all blowing up and hitting trees behind you but for some reason still always right on your tail even in easy races and if you have a really good car this happens a it’s like there all attached to your car somehow unless thay get in front can you’s please fix this 🤘🏼 and more online modes would be amazing eg online race online crawling and online derby !!!!
It’s a great game me and my brother love it there r a few little things but it’s a actually the best car game I have played on my phone and since I have played it has just gotten better and better and the support staff a awesome and very polite I recommend this game to everyone who loves the hard gritty car games seriously tho guys u did a wonderful job on the game
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Anatoly Volnov
- 666 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Anatoly Volnov
- In-App Purchases
- Starter Pack $7.99
- 70 000 Points $14.99
- 30 000 Points $7.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.