The most realistic off-road game on mobile devices. This is off-roading done right.
Cruise huge open-worlds while earning money completing tough challenges, races, and gathering collectables. Upgrade your trucks with thousands of combinations of parts, suspensions, tires, wheels, and colors.
Fair-to-play system means you buy an In-App Purchase, you keep it forever. NO gas meter. NO wait time for parts. NO wait time to continue playing.
▪ Tackle rocks and hills with a realistic traction model and winch
▪ Take in your ride and your surroundings with 13 gameplay cameras to choose from
▪ Multiple control options keep you in control no matter your play style
▪ In-game map will ensure you know where you are and what challenge to attempt next
▪ Locking differentials, high/low gear range, and 2wd/4wd give you the tools to conquer anything thrown at you
▪ Huge, wide-open maps with varied terrain mean you’ll be exploring for hours
▪ Hundreds of objectives per level to challenge you
▪ Tune your vehicles to suit your driving style
▪ IFS, leaf spring, and 4-link suspensions
▪ Huge list of parts, bumper-to-bumper, to select from to make your trucks your own
▪ Color every part of your trucks to get just the right look
▪ More Trucks
▪ More Levels
▪ More Challenges
It's your world, your trucks, your choice, you conquer it.
-Busted Knuckle Buggy
-Screamin Blue Buggy
-Map 5 "Offroad Park"
-All New Tire Physics
-Pan Cameras (1, 2, 3)
-Winch On/Off Toggle
-Busted Knuckle Partner
-Tuned Suspension (all trucks)
-Tuned Gears (all trucks)
-Tuned Vehicle Performance (all trucks)
-Flex Ramps (menu)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Absolutely love it
It’s a great game you can drive around in a lifted customised 6x6 pickup or drive around in a stock small suv/wagon also the tires kicking up smoke is a great attention to detail when on dirt. And on asphalt.
I would pay 100 trillion bucks to play this game it’s so much fun driving a buggy maxed out I’m glad there’s different drive modes (2) normal (Back wheels) and 4 wheel drive. I know in some games where buying credits is really expensive but in this game 8 bucks for 1.5 million dollars that’s a great deal. The game in general is fun I love climbing up mountains and rocks.
Plus it’s free so anyone (who has a apple or whatever device this game is available on) can play it most people would think “Oh this has bad graphics (Which you can change) it must be a cheap rip off of a other game what a piece of garbage Huhuhuh” in reality it’s not it’s a awesome game I highly recommended you get.
good game but needs some improvements
Out of all the 4x4 games I have played this has to be my all time favourite. Overall I love the amount of customisation u can fit onto every rig u buy. Some improvements should include more of the Toyota, Nissan, Isuzu and Land Rover brands being included. Another important, needful update should be the ability to save your vehicle’s upgrades manually. So often I am distracted by how some of my vehicle’s improvements have been altered or changed without my interference either due to the game failing to save when it should or due to bugs in the software. This need immediate attention! another good updates should be for a multiplayer option. Overall it’s a great 4x4 game I would try this one 100% compared to other off-road games.
Overall, really good
This is the best off-road game that I have found on the App Store. I have tried hundreds of non paid off road simulators and this is the best!
There are so many feature like a winch, choice between 4x4 and 2 wheel drive as well as high and low range options.
Only thing is...they have been saying they will add multiplayer for over 2 years now and it’s still not there! But apart from that perfect game for all ages and loads of fun!!! 🙂
- Gigabit Games LLC
- 340.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Gigabit Games LLC
- In-App Purchases
- +0.25x and 10,000 Credit Bonus $1.49
- +0.50x and 25,000 Credit Bonus $2.99
- +0.75x and 45,000 Credit Bonus $4.49
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.