The most realistic off-road game on mobile devices. This is off-roading done right.
Cruise huge open-worlds with your friends in multiplayer while earning money completing tough challenges, races, and gathering collectables. Upgrade your trucks with thousands of combinations of parts, suspensions, tires, wheels, and colors.
Fair-to-play system means you buy an In-App Purchase, you keep it forever. NO gas meter. NO wait time for parts. NO wait time to continue playing.
▪ Tackle rocks and hills with a realistic traction model and winch
▪ Take in your ride and your surroundings with 13 gameplay cameras to choose from
▪ Multiple control options keep you in control no matter your play style
▪ In-game map will ensure you know where you are and what challenge to attempt next
▪ Locking differentials, high/low gear range, and 2wd/4wd give you the tools to conquer anything thrown at you
▪ Huge, wide-open maps with varied terrain mean you’ll be exploring for hours
▪ Hundreds of objectives per level to challenge you
▪ Tune your vehicles to suit your driving style
▪ IFS, leaf spring, and 4-link suspensions
▪ Huge list of parts, bumper-to-bumper, to select from to make your trucks your own
▪ Color every part of your trucks to get just the right look
It's your world, your trucks, your choice, you conquer it.
- Fixed iOS 14.2 crash
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This game is the best 4x4 game
this game by far is the best 4x4 game I have ever played on my phone. The graphics are great and so are all the cars and buggys. The upgrades are cool but it would be nice if they added stuff like snorkels to.
I really like 4x4 driving and I also like the 4x4 cars so it would be cool if they added cars like: Land Rovers, Toyota land cruisers and more SUVs. also the the mud graphics are great I was really happy they added that but when you go in it and stop it automatically comes on so it would be cool if they could make it so that if the ties flick mud if goes on (so it never looks the same if you go in it again and your car can be coved fully in mud). but so far I am not bored with the game yet.
P.S. it would be awesome if the creators would add the stuff I suggested.
Absolutely love it
It’s a great game you can drive around in a lifted customised 6x6 pickup or drive around in a stock small suv/wagon also the tires kicking up smoke is a great attention to detail when on dirt. And on asphalt.
I would pay 100 trillion bucks to play this game it’s so much fun driving a buggy maxed out I’m glad there’s different drive modes (2) normal (Back wheels) and 4 wheel drive. I know in some games where buying credits is really expensive but in this game 8 bucks for 1.5 million dollars that’s a great deal. The game in general is fun I love climbing up mountains and rocks.
Plus it’s free so anyone (who has a apple or whatever device this game is available on) can play it most people would think “Oh this has bad graphics (Which you can change) it must be a cheap rip off of a other game what a piece of garbage Huhuhuh” in reality it’s not it’s a awesome game I highly recommended you get.
good game but needs some improvements
Out of all the 4x4 games I have played this has to be my all time favourite. Overall I love the amount of customisation u can fit onto every rig u buy. Some improvements should include more of the Toyota, Nissan, Isuzu and Land Rover brands being included. Another important, needful update should be the ability to save your vehicle’s upgrades manually. So often I am distracted by how some of my vehicle’s improvements have been altered or changed without my interference either due to the game failing to save when it should or due to bugs in the software. This need immediate attention! another good updates should be for a multiplayer option. Overall it’s a great 4x4 game I would try this one 100% compared to other off-road games.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Gigabit Games LLC
- 334.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Gigabit Games LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 1,500,000 Credits $7.99
- 100,000 Credits $1.49
- 250,000 Credits $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.