A handy mobile toolkit for nurses, midwives and personal care worker members of ANMF (Vic Branch). The app now includes a pay calculator which provides an estimate for shifts in your shift planner if you work in Victoria’s public acute or public aged care services. We’re working on pay calculators for more workplaces. All members can use the customisable shift planner which assists with scheduling, alerts, notes and integrates with local iOS calendars. Nurses and midwives can use the dosage calculator as an educational tool to support clinical practice. The app includes your digital ANMF (Vic Branch) membership card, branch news, and registration for events, conferences and Job Rep and HSR training. Members are also encouraged to use the link to report violence and aggression at work to ANMF, once you have reported through your employer’s channels. This is so ANMF can provide support and advice.
iOS 13 updates
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Seemingly randomly can't access the calendar because "that feature is only available to financial members" (I am a financial member!) To rectify, you have to log off & log back in the app each time this happens DON'T delete & re-install, you will lose any shifts you have entered! Please fix this issue (& while you're at it, more shift types, thanks)
Move shift order
Can we please get more colour options for the shifts and have the option to move the order of shift types around so that the most common types are at the top for when putting in the roster. The last shift type I added is the most common and I have to scroll all the way to the end to select, I want to move it up the line. Very frustrating.
Needs work please!
Good start, but needs to be a little better considering your support base and their expectations
1) it is now November 2016, we are getting 2017 schedules. Where is Jan 2017 on the calendar?
2) need "contact" area where members can contact anmf
3) customise shifts- need more shift types
4) ability to customise calendar. Most work weeks /pay cycles start Monday, not Sunday.
5) ability to set up pay estimates. User can enter aspects of shift amounts as per award and get approximate gross pay. Would be lovely feature so we know if saying "yes" to picking us a shift is worth it or not.
Love app but needs a bit more please!
- Australian Nursing and Midwifery Federation (Victorian Branch)
- 16.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Australian Nursing & Midwifery Federation (Victorian Branch) 2014
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.